nevets88

2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Discussion Thread

29 posts / 2382 viewsLast Reply

Ted Potter Jr. won it last year, 3 strokes ahead of DJ and Mickelson. Coverage switches to CBS, and of course, there will be plenty of amateur shots and water cooler talk and some will be trying to figure out how to get in a round on the course along Carmel Bay.

TELEVISION: Thursday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. ET (Golf Channel). Saturday, 1-2:45 p.m. (GC), 3-6 p.m. (CBS). Sunday, 1-2:45 p.m. (GC), 3-6:30 p.m. (CBS).

PGA TOUR LIVE: Thursday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. (featured groups). Sunday, 11 a.m.-6:30 p.m. (featured groups).

GOLFTV: International fans can stream PGA TOUR LIVE coverage from Thursday-Saturday, 16:00 to 23:00 GMT. Sunday, 16:00 to 23:30 via subscription to GOLF.TV.

RADIO: Thursday-Saturday, noon-6 p.m. Sunday, 1-6:30 p.m. (PGA TOUR Radio on SiriusXM and PGATOUR.com).

pgatour_fb.jpg

Get the latest information and updates on the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.

A little wet though:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I assumed Tiger Woods was playing in this. I don't see him in the leaderboard, so guess not. 

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

I assumed Tiger Woods was playing in this. I don't see him in the leaderboard, so guess not. 

Why? He hasn't played in this for years. SOOOO SLOOOOOWWWWWW.

1 hour ago, BallStriker said:

I would watch if they could find a way to make Bill Murray disappear......

I would watch it if Hosung was in a PGA Live feature golf

4 hours ago, iacas said:

Why? He hasn't played in this for years. SOOOO SLOOOOOWWWWWW.

Yeah, I totally forgot this.

That Romo shot was p awesome.

Did you see the one he pitched from on the green?

I’m glad Casey put his foot down a bit and called it. It was dark and they had no chance of finishing two more holes.

Edited by skydog

6 minutes ago, skydog said:

Phil being a total brat about Casey calling it. They’re in the dark and have no chance of finishing 2 more holes. 

Sorry Phil- you have to wake up tomorrow morning at the same time as the rest of us and go play two holes of golf at one of the most beautiful places on earth. Boo f’ing hoo. 

Yeah, no way they were gonna play two more holes. Paul Casey's pro-am team is leading by one, too, and Casey has the chance to finish solo second.

Phil being pretty pissy about it. I agree.

38 minutes ago, iacas said:

Yeah, no way they were gonna play two more holes. Paul Casey's pro-am team is leading by one, too, and Casey has the chance to finish solo second.

Phil being pretty pissy about it. I agree.

I walked my comment back after Phil was at least a bit less borish about it in the post round interview, but yea pissy is a good word to describe his behavior. 

Ultimately, Casey saved him from another image/PR blubber because if they had somehow finished in the dark it would have just looked like Phil bullied him into agreeing to it (which is what Phil was trying to do).

Edited by skydog

Back in the day, I once called a sandlot baseball game because someone whizzed a line drive right past my head that I could not see! I was pitching and that scared the crap out of me. Not the same situation in golf, but if you can't see, you can't see! I don't know if Phil has cat's eyes, but if Casey does not, it doesn't matter. 

I didn't tune in until about 5PM Eastern, and the leaders were only on the 4th hole! OK, that's 2PM Pacific, but seeing as how slow the play is there, I figured they'd be lucky to finish today. Hell, it's dark at 6! 

I believe only group who did not finish, even those that finished on 8 and 9