IGNORED

Who Will Win The Game Of Thrones?

iacas
Note: This thread is 1797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Game of Thrones  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will ultimately win the Game of Thrones?

• Euron Greyjoy
    • Jon Snow
    • Cersei Lannister
    • Jamie Lannister
    • Varys
    • The Night King
    • Arya Stark
    • Sansa Stark
    • Daenerys Targaryen
    • Tyrion Lannister
    • Someone Else or Nobody

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2019 at 04:00 PM

• Administrator

Well, it won't be the Night King.

Sorry Bill.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Sorry Bill.

It was pretty obvious they weren't going the apocalypse route anyway. I stand by my original position that they all kind of suck.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Nobody is still in play. And I don't mean "I am no one." 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

13 hours ago, iacas said:

Sorry Bill.

Well, not that Night King. I'm expecting Bran's eyes to turn blue any day now.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Very cool.

• Like 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Oy vey, I couldn't resist and clicked on a link that revealed spoilers for the next two episodes from historically reliable sources who had access to people making the show and spilled the beans. Oh well.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Oy vey, I couldn't resist and clicked on a link that revealed spoilers for the next two episodes from historically reliable sources who had access to people making the show and spilled the beans. Oh well.

As I understand it, some scenes have been filmed with different outcomes.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

That's how I understood things too.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The unborn baby that Dani is carrying with end up on the iron throne.   Tyrion is be like a father figure because Jon and Dani will both be dead.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

It definitely won’t be Cercei. Arya will do her faceless man trick to get close to her and then take her out. Probably after the Hound and the Mountain kill each other.

They’ve already started the fall of Dany with the whole ‘Mad Queen’ developing. Jon doesn’t want the throne so yeah , I can see Dany and Jon dying. I wouldn’t think they’d have Arya be the hero again in killing Cersei. I think either Jamie will do it or Sansa along with Varys. 

I didn’t care for the silly action movie dragon scene where simple common sense would’ve prevented the entire catastrophe. I mean, a harpoon? Really? First ..you’re flying FFS how do you let that huge advantage fail you? Fly higher and scout the area. Yeah ok, a fleet of ships is going to sneak up on another ship when they have a dragon flying around giving Dany a view for miles and miles. And it’s not like these ships can turn on a dime. Here’s and idea; fly behind the ships FFS and roast them alive while they scurry to turn their harpoons around. Damn shame.

13 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I didn’t care for the silly action movie dragon scene where simple common sense would’ve prevented the entire catastrophe. I mean, a harpoon? Really? First ..you’re flying FFS how do you let that huge advantage fail you? Fly higher and scout the area. Yeah ok, a fleet of ships is going to sneak up on another ship when they have a dragon flying around giving Dany a view for miles and miles. And it’s not like these ships can turn on a dime. Here’s and idea; fly behind the ships FFS and roast them alive while they scurry to turn their harpoons around. Damn shame.

That was by far the most frustrating thing to me. There's no way that the ships could see them but they couldn't see the ships. Failing that, she could have easily swooped around behind them faster than they could have adjusted and blasted them all to ashes instead of the dumb frontal dive. The second. less egregious error was why didn't Missandei just grab Cersei and jump off the wall? She knew she was going to die, she could have just taken Cersei out with her. All that said, it would be a decent twist for Jaime to come in and kill her in order to try to right all the wrongs he did for her through the years.

While I've thoroughly enjoyed the show, I feel the same about it as I do about the MCU movies. I'm just ready for the end.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

4 hours ago, Missouri Swede said:

3 hours ago, iacas said:

That's how I understood things too.

That works for me. Maybe... not so spoiled then.

Steve

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Jeremie Boop said:

The second. less egregious error was why didn't Missandei just grab Cersei and jump off the wall? She knew she was going to die, she could have just taken Cersei out with her

Yeah?!?!

4 hours ago, dennyjones said:

The unborn baby that Dani is carrying with end up on the iron throne.   Tyrion is be like a father figure because Jon and Dani will both be dead.

I was figuring it would be Arya's unborn child.

2 hours ago, Jeremie Boop said:

The second. less egregious error was why didn't Missandei just grab Cersei and jump off the wall? She knew she was going to die, she could have just taken Cersei out with her.

She knew that Cersei had plot armor that was too strong for that to work.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

16 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Jon doesn’t want the throne so yeah , I can see Dany and Jon dying.

Jon is already dead, and what is dead may never die 😜

I'm half expecting his "gift" to expire at any moment now, since we don't really know for what purpose R'hllor brought him back.

16 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Plot device, lazy writing, call it what you will. Unfortunately the series (and the books, as well) is filled with questionable decisions or events that occur for the sake of a plot point rather than being an organic progression.

16 hours ago, Jeremie Boop said:

The second. less egregious error was why didn't Missandei just grab Cersei and jump off the wall? She knew she was going to die, she could have just taken Cersei out with her.

Why didn't Cersei just blast Dani and the Unsullied to smithereens with the ballistae on the fortifications? There's no way in hell they were out of range and we know those things have pinpoint accuracy 😜

16 hours ago, Jeremie Boop said:

All that said, it would be a decent twist for Jaime to come in and kill her in order to try to right all the wrongs he did for her through the years.

The queenslayer theory has been pretty well established for a long time now, probably just as prominent as R+L=J. It would be a better twist if they didn't go that route IMO.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Oh what the hell....how about Arya and Sansa survive and wait for Arya’s son to take over the throne. Meanwhile Bran wanders off to a distant land where they show his eyes turn blue....done.

Note: This thread is 1797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!