IGNORED

Rory to Get Engaged to Erica Stoll

iacas
Note: This thread is 3068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Reports are that Rory McIlroy is about to (or perhaps already has) popped the question to his girlfriend, the PGA's Erica Stoll.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Noooooo!!!

If I was in his shoes, I'll be more like Derek Jeter. Date all the gorgeous ladies but commit to none. 

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

26 minutes ago, Yukari said:

Noooooo!!!

If I was in his shoes, I'll be more like Derek Jeter. Date all the gorgeous ladies but commit to none. 

(He just got engaged too.)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

If true, congrats! Hope it works out for the two of them! 

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

2 hours ago, Yukari said:

Noooooo!!!

1 hour ago, jamo said:

(He just got engaged too.)

Jeter is 41 and retired though. He clearly knows the key to keeping that competitive fire is to play the field. Just look at Rory in 2014

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, mchepp said:

Well, if this is what makes him happy than so be it. It is quite a strange story. 

What's strange about it?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

What's strange about it?

I think strange in both how they met, the whole late to the Ryder Cup thingy, and then how he was engaged to this extremely famous tennis star, decides basically after sending out the invitations that he changes his mind, and now decides to get engaged again to a relatively normal person. Might make a good rom-com.

I take it Rory is a romantic so this is probably just par for the course.

Michael

He seems smitten by her, and by the report I read, the families are happy, too. 

Wish them the best. And he is marrying an older woman. She is 29 to his 26, and she looks adorable.

Edited by Mr. Desmond

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

12 hours ago, Mr. Desmond said:

Wish them the best. And he is marrying an older woman. She is 29 to his 26, and she looks adorable.

3 years isn't that much of a difference. 

Good luck to Rory, I hope it works out for him 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

9 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

3 years isn't that much of a difference. 

Good luck to Rory, I hope it works out for him 

It was stated in jest ... forgot the emote. We need more pics.

Edited by Mr. Desmond

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

12 hours ago, Mr. Desmond said:

I was waiting for the "if i was 10 years younger........." :-D

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

4 minutes ago, RussUK said:

I was waiting for the "if i was 10 years younger........." :-D

Even if I was 30 years younger, I sitll don't have $422 million as an enticement.

• Upvote 1

Note: This thread is 3068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!