Jump to content

525 posts / 20182 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Does Fox have a deal with Snedeker or something? They show him an awful lot for a guy who is over par.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChrisP said:

Does Fox have a deal with Snedeker or something? They show him an awful lot for a guy who is over par.

ryan reynolds ugh GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, ChrisP said:

Does Fox have a deal with Snedeker or something? They show him an awful lot for a guy who is over par.

He is their Ben Hogan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

Just starting to catch up on the dvr.  Not even an hour in and Azinger already mentioned that “invisible pull of the ocean” on putts. :doh:

Is that anything like the invisible pull of gravity on butts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far, a solid opening round for Tiger. He’s not the fastest of starters, so if he can get anything -2 or better, he’s set up nicely for the next few days.

Edit: crap I jinxed him.

Edited by ChrisP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should've laid up to a comfortable full swing wedge distance.

Lol I can't believe he made that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger's par on #14 just like he drew it up:  first two shots were nice, then he thinned his bunker shot, pitched to a two dozen feet or so, nailed the putt.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, colin007 said:

He should've laid up to a comfortable full swing wedge distance.

Lol I can't believe he made that

He’s making me crazy!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The one thing I can't help but notice from the highlights of Tiger in 2000: for some reason, his right arm sleeves are much longer than his left arm sleeves. You can see it here: http://usga.usopen.com/2005/images/wallpaper/tigerfistpump-1024x768.jpg

(It's not letting me embed it. There's also plenty more on google images.)

His left sleeve falls above his elbow, the right sleeve falls a few inches below it. When you see it on video it's more apparent and you can tell it's not the camera angle or him pulling the left sleeve up (or at least not entirely). 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 minutes ago, jamo said:

The one thing I can't help but notice from the highlights of Tiger in 2000: for some reason, his right arm sleeves are much longer than his left arm sleeves. You can see it here: http://usga.usopen.com/2005/images/wallpaper/tigerfistpump-1024x768.jpg

(It's not letting me embed it. There's also plenty more on google images.)

His left sleeve falls above his elbow, the right sleeve falls a few inches below it. When you see it on video it's more apparent and you can tell it's not the camera angle or him pulling the left sleeve up (or at least not entirely). 

 

They're the same length. He hitches up the one sleeve. Those uber baggy shirts and pleated pants were siiiiiick

Apparently, Stevie Wonder cuts Henrik Stenson's hair...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 minutes ago, colin007 said:

They're the same length. He hitches up the one sleeve. Those uber baggy shirts and pleated pants were siiiiiick

Apparently, Stevie Wonder cuts Henrik Stenson's hair...

I know he hitches the left one up, but there are some pictures where you can tell one isn't hitches and they still look very uneven. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, jamo said:

I know he hitches the left one up, but there are some pictures where you can tell one isn't hitches and they still look very uneven. 

He is slumping his right shoulder...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Apparently, Stevie Wonder cuts Henrik Stenson's hair...

Can we give him Tommy Fleetwood's phone number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...