IGNORED

Whose Name to Yell at Bay Hill After a Tee Shot?

snapfade
Note: This thread is 1498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Who's name to yell at Bay Hill after a tee shot  

11 members have voted

1. 1. This is just for fun. Who's name to yell at Bay Hill next week?

• Gary McCord
    • Double Mocha Man
    • Vinsk
    • Boogielicious
    • Cantankerish

Just for fun, a little pole to see who's name to yell out at Bay Hill next week. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just yell, ‘ Lowest Score Wins!’

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

12 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Just yell, ‘ Lowest Score Wins!’

This!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• iacas changed the title to Whose Name to Yell at Bay Hill After a Tee Shot?
6 hours ago, snapfade said:

Just for fun, a little pole to see who's name to yell out at Bay Hill next week. 

OMG... Now I'm going to have to suffer celebrity status to go with my bad elbow. I will never live it down at the local watering hole where I go and they discuss sports.  I'll have to go on morning talk shows. Starbucks will want me as their spokesperson. I'll never have time to play golf again. Don't pick me. Don't pick me. Don't pick me.

3 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

OMG... Now I'm going to have to suffer celebrity status to go with my bad elbow. I will never live it down at the local watering hole where I go and they discuss sports.  I'll have to go on morning talk shows. Starbucks will want me as their spokesperson. I'll never have time to play golf again. Don't pick me. Don't pick me. Don't pick me.

You could also achieve celebrity status by winning the Greg Normans Greatest Fan contest, so maybe someone will secretly nominate you for that. 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

23 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

I was going to say Carl Spackler, but I kind of like your idea, Could mean anything, including commentary on the quality of the shot. 

I could just yell out "O H" 

With the amount of Ohio tags I see this time of year probably a few.

I haven't heard anybody yell much of anything except for today, when someone tried out a tired, old Stern ism that crapped out a few years ago! Come on people! Where are you?!

2 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

I haven't heard anybody yell much of anything except for today, when someone tried out a tired, old Stern ism that crapped out a few years ago! Come on people! Where are you?!

Hopefully they’ve finally outgrown this crap.

Just sayin’...

• Like 2

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I didn't hear any yelling either really. I was on the move bouncing around to see it all as much as I could. You may have seen me, I was the guy in the white guy in the blue shirt. 

On 3/8/2020 at 11:16 AM, snapfade said:

I didn't hear any yelling either really. I was on the move bouncing around to see it all as much as I could. You may have seen me, I was the guy in the white guy in the blue shirt. 

So how’d you like it? It was my fifth year in a row and each time was great I think. Easy to get around and quite a few holes where you can be real close.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Someone yelled "Send it to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!" on the 6th tee on Saturday at Bay Hill.  Have to admit it was kind of funny as it was the only voice heard.  Can't remember who's drive it was.  Might have been Zach Johnson's, which sounds incongruous but I do remember he belted one up and out there a lot farther than I was expecting, 300+.  

Note: This thread is 1498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!