iacas

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Good job!  It'll probably help your shoulder work through the pain quicker.  I'm a "syringe half full kind of guy".

haha, my symptoms subsided. It was a 24 hour kind of thing. I had a headache this morning, but I suppose the joy of hitting balls cured that too!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My wife - a teacher - is getting her first shot on Friday! 

I will be the last person of our close family to get the vaccine (minus our kids). All of our parents and siblings will be vaccinated by early March. 

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Was watching the Australian Open tennis this morning and they have thousands of maskless fans in attendance at the event. I can't wait for us to get there. Hope that's what our summer looks like. 

- Mark

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Braivo said:

Was watching the Australian Open tennis this morning and they have thousands of maskless fans in attendance at the event. I can't wait for us to get there. Hope that's what our summer looks like. 

Australia, being an island, had a MUCH easier time dealing with this whole thing.

I'm not saying you didn't know that, and I agree… I can't wait for us to get there, either.

file-20200603-133910-1obzk05.jpg?ixlib=r

Australia has suffered far less death and disease from COVID-19 than other similar countries. But given the hesitant start and the Ruby Princess debacle, we could have done even better.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 minute ago, iacas said:

Australia, being an island, had a MUCH easier time dealing with this whole thing.

New York's an island.... 😜

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

New York's an island.... 😜

Not like Australia.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just now, iacas said:

Not like Australia.

I was just being a smart ass.... 

Perhaps, I need another cup of coffee this morning.

FWIW, I had my second Moderna vaccine yesterday; I had a funny taste in my mouth for 1-2 hours, but that was the extent of reaction.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

1 minute ago, woodzie264 said:

FWIW, I had my second Moderna vaccine yesterday; I had a funny taste in my mouth for 1-2 hours, but that was the extent of reaction.

Metallic or day old Taco Bell?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

12 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Metallic or day old Taco Bell?

Metallic 

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

That's just from throwing up a little because you're afraid of needles. 😉

8 minutes ago, iacas said:

That's just from throwing up a little because you're afraid of needles. 😉

Hahahah 

-Jonny

4 hours ago, woodzie264 said:

Cool. Good for you. 

My folks live in Illinois and they got there's too. They said they had no ill effects at all. Even my mom, who is seemingly allergic to everything, said her arm was a little sore, but no more so than any other "shot" she's ever received. 

Here in Ohio they are still telling us that if you under the age of 65, reasonably healthy and do not work in an "essential" job, you should not expect to get one this year. .... ARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By time I get a vaccination the virus will have mutated so many times, it will likely be completely irrelevant. It will be like getting vaccinated for the Bubonic Plague. 

15 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Here in Ohio they are still telling us that if you under the age of 65, reasonably healthy and do not work in an "essential" job, you should not expect to get one this year. .... ARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not get one this year???  Latest I've heard is they plan to have everyone who wants to be vaccinated taken care of by Autumn.  Then again, Ohio's a special situation... 😁

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

you should not expect to get one this year. ....

Uhhhhhh, if that comes to be I quit.

6 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Not get one this year???  Latest I've heard is they plan to have everyone who wants to be vaccinated taken care of by Autumn.  Then again, Ohio's a special situation... 😁

Yeah, I signed up. Of course when I did I asked when can I expect to get one. They asked me 3 questions. "How old are you?", "Do you have any of these conditions?", "Do you work an essential job?" (I swear to Christ they said "Do you work an essential job?" I felt kind of insulted, but I said "No, my job isn't essential.") 

Anyhow, their response was "We will put you on the list, but don't expect to get vaccinated until 2021."  

Edited by ChetlovesMer
Spelling Error - Chicago Public Schools