IGNORED

Is GAME Golf Officially Dead?

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Tag on the app rather than using the device and not sync it before the round starts?

What the other two said. Just use the belt thing to tag your shots. Upload via the app or a computer later.

37 minutes ago, StuM said:

I have not problem with that, All of my drives are 275+ yards, even though the PC says otherwise once I upload the round later in the day. I just do not understand how it gets so many of my drives wrong, and always on the "Short" side.

Ummmmmm…

Gonna assume you’re joking around.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Silicone, boys. It’s not just for bathrooms and bimbos anymore.

Gonna close this topic and direct everyone over here instead: Thank you!

Glad to hear.  I know this is odd, but I really want them to succeed so I can continue to use my current tracker.  I know I could buy something new from someone else, but this has worked for me for ne

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, iacas said:

What the other two said. Just use the belt thing to tag your shots. Upload via the app or a computer later.

Ummmmmm…

Gonna assume you’re joking around.

Yes, 100% Sarcasm.

44 minutes ago, StuM said:

I have not problem with that, All of my drives are 275+ yards, even though the PC says otherwise once I upload the round later in the day. I just do not understand how it gets so many of my drives wrong, and always on the "Short" side.

I have the same problem. This thing must need calibrated or something.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I have the same problem. This thing must need calibrated or something.

If you rotate on your left leg and jump up and down saying "mashed potatoes", you can achieve anything!  😉

14 hours ago, RFKFREAK said:

I also had the part of the clip that is supposed to be on the belt break while playing today and at this point I'm wondering since it appears they're in the hole whether they'll be able to do anything for me.  

Doesn't hurt to write and ask.  They sent me a replacement, including a mini screwdriver.  It was a replacement for the belt clip and the part that attached, not an entirely new device.   However, this was... last year I think?  I can check if it's important to you when mine did that. 

6 hours ago, StuM said:

No, tag on the device on your belt, not the "App".  The original "Classic" did not have Bluetooth and was just the GPS unit that clipped on your belt.  It would not sync to a phone and there was no need to sync the course prior to the round.  Just turn it on and golf, touching each club to the device on your belt before each shot.  It matches the GPS location with a course when uploaded through a PC.  There is zero on course information provided, it just captures the data for later.

6 hours ago, klineka said:

No, tag using the device.

This is what I used to do:

Get to the course. turn the device on in the parking lot to make sure it had enough time to connect to GPS, by the time I got to the 1st tee it was ready. Tag all my shots during the round. When I got home, upload to computer, or if I was on a trip and didnt have my computer, upload using the app. I never used the app for tagging or anything else when I was at the course.

6 hours ago, iacas said:

Yeah, that's what I do now.  I just realize you could upload from the app if you're tagging the device and not using the app while you play.

4 hours ago, Shindig said:

Doesn't hurt to write and ask.  They sent me a replacement, including a mini screwdriver.  It was a replacement for the belt clip and the part that attached, not an entirely new device.   However, this was... last year I think?  I can check if it's important to you when mine did that. 

Yeah, the clip broke off the device.  The device itself still works.  If it's not too much trouble for you to look I would appreciate it.

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Yeah, the clip broke off the device.  The device itself still works.  If it's not too much trouble for you to look I would appreciate it.

Just write to them. When his broke probably won't matter.

But good luck getting a reply. They're doing a bad job of a lot of things lately.

35 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Hopefully you get some assistance... I've been waiting since September of last year for a single replacement tag.

41 minutes ago, iacas said:

Just write to them. When his broke probably won't matter.

But good luck getting a reply. They're doing a bad job of a lot of things lately.

32 minutes ago, KoHo said:

Hopefully you get some assistance... I've been waiting since September of last year for a single replacement tag.

You guys are inspiring me.  Haha

17 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

You guys are inspiring me.  Haha

Well it certainly won’t hurt to send them an email. Even if they don’t get back to you, it’s not like it takes that much time to do.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, iacas said:

desk.com doesn't even work, so that's probably not on GAME GOLF. They may have just not replaced that company or the links on their site with something else. 

The email address I have to their support unit is support@gamegolf.desk-mail.com so I hope that still gets to them.

And just got a message that the email wasn't delivered.

Edited by RFKFREAK

• Administrator
3 hours ago, RFKFREAK said:

The email address I have to their support unit is support@gamegolf.desk-mail.com so I hope that still gets to them.

That's not their email address. Pretty sure it's just support@gamegolf.com.

That's likely the auto-generated email from when they were using desk.com.

I was responding to support@gamegolf.desk-mail.com when we were discussing my replacement tag, but that was in Sept/Oct of 2019.

3 hours ago, iacas said:

That's not their email address. Pretty sure it's just support@gamegolf.com.

That's likely the auto-generated email from when they were using desk.com.

Ahh, ok, thanks.  Appreciate it

On 5/18/2020 at 1:10 PM, klineka said:

No, tag using the device.

This is what I used to do:

Get to the course. turn the device on in the parking lot to make sure it had enough time to connect to GPS, by the time I got to the 1st tee it was ready. Tag all my shots during the round. When I got home, upload to computer, or if I was on a trip and didnt have my computer, upload using the app. I never used the app for tagging or anything else when I was at the course.

That is what I do as I think their app is not very good (18 Birdies in my opinion is better)

I used mine for the first time today in about a year, I didn't really run into any issues besides their apple watch app constantly closing.

• iacas locked this topic