IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

I have a broad range of musical taste. I've been getting into newer music lately.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not quite what I’m listening to at this very moment, but I finally got to see Matchbox 20 in concert yesterday after three years of cancellations.

It was an excellent show. The opener was Matt Nathanson which I was disappointed about at first because the original tour back in 2020 was supposed to feature The Wallflowers (which Matt joked about when he came onstage and introduced himself as “clearly not Jacob Dylan”) but he was hilarious and entertaining.

Matchbox 20 played a selection of their old hits, some of their less well known songs that weren’t featured on the radio, and a few songs from their new album. The encore was a cover of “Don’t You (Forget About Me)” which was very well done. The set lasted a little over two hours.

C8E067FB-91CB-46E4-A449-D057DCD26F60.jpeg

B26DC9EF-3C1F-4AD3-9CD7-01F9E9D555F3.jpeg

E43B876E-4C26-4A32-9EFA-74493C449774.jpeg

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

8 hours ago, billchao said:

Not quite what I’m listening to at this very moment, but I finally got to see Matchbox 20 in concert yesterday after three years of cancellations.

It was an excellent show. The opener was Matt Nathanson which I was disappointed about at first because the original tour back in 2020 was supposed to feature The Wallflowers (which Matt joked about when he came onstage and introduced himself as “clearly not Jacob Dylan”) but he was hilarious and entertaining.

Matchbox 20 played a selection of their old hits, some of their less well known songs that weren’t featured on the radio, and a few songs from their new album. The encore was a cover of “Don’t You (Forget About Me)” which was very well done. The set lasted a little over two hours.

C8E067FB-91CB-46E4-A449-D057DCD26F60.jpeg

B26DC9EF-3C1F-4AD3-9CD7-01F9E9D555F3.jpeg

E43B876E-4C26-4A32-9EFA-74493C449774.jpeg

It’s good to see live bands again.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

A friend of mine shows me this today. I love the mix of EDM and German Heavy Metal. Enjoy! 😛 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Got this album for my wife for Christmas. Dolly rocks! Fun album. She wrote or co-wrote 9 of the 30 songs.

IMG_1028.jpeg

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 1 month later...

The Beach Boys Mix

This mix was originally 27 songs, made by a friend in the summer of 2003. This mix has legend status among a small circle of friends and family who have heard it. I recreated it on YouTube so I could share with others, and I'm posting it here for anyone who likes the Beach Boys. 

I added ten songs to the mix and called the new section "One More Summer," a tribute to my friends and family who also love and loved the mix. 

image.png

image.png

Constantine

Oops, forgot to add "You're Welcome," "Then I Kissed Her," and "Darlin'" to the list. 

image.png

Fixed now. 

Constantine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

• Administrator

2 hours ago, iacas said:

I can play this one on guitar. I’m not usually big on Taylor but I like this one.

I’ve been listening to this. Mostly because I like Mark Knopfler’s finger-picking. This compilation came out about a month ago, I’ve gotten through the “Alchemy” tracks so the first 14.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”