Jump to content
IGNORED

June 13, 2021 - PA/OH/NY Meetup (Deer Ridge GC, OH)


Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
25 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Kind of hurt i wasn't tagged. 😢😂

  1. @iacas - Definite
  2. @billchao - Definite
  3. @boogielicious - Definite
  4. @BradSomrak - Likely
  5. @Hardspoon - Definite
  6. @Braivo Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA
  7. @saevel25 - Back in! Definite
  8. @Carl3 - Definite
  9. @ChetlovesMer - Definite
  10. @RFKFREAK - Likely (don't make it too far a drive, please! 😂)

Well we’re looking at playing in Ohio and we tend to tag people who live closer geographically to the course.

I think you live closer to my house than you do eastern Ohio 🤷🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My father passed away Friday, after a four year battle with Alzheimer's dementia.  For a long time, it was an evenly matched struggle between an insidious disease and a strong, elegant man. Unfortunat

Well that was certainly an interesting 11 minutes. They moved it because you told them you had a TST outing, right? 😉

I’m wearing mine just to troll @ChetlovesMer.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, billchao said:

Well we’re looking at playing in Ohio and we tend to tag people who live closer geographically to the course.

I think you live closer to my house than you do eastern Ohio 🤷🏻

I do - but I did go to the meetup last year which was in western NY & PA so I've already proven I'm quite crazy enough to drive a fair amount of distance for a golf meetup, haha 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
  1. @iacas - Definite
  2. @billchao - Definite
  3. @boogielicious - Definite
  4. @BradSomrak - Likely
  5. @Hardspoon - Definite
  6. @Braivo Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA
  7. @saevel25 - Back in! Definite
  8. @Carl3 - Definite
  9. @ChetlovesMer - Definite
  10. @RFKFREAK - Likely (don't make it too far a drive, please! 😂)

I'm calling to get three tee times in a few minutes. So, we'll cap this at 12 people.

@Divot Master, are you in? @DrizZzY? @RFKFREAK, it's 2:45 from Erie…

I'm getting 1:30 to 1:50. This is a slightly reduced rate time.

@RFKFREAK, if you'd like, @boogielicious and @billchao are around for a few days. You could stay overnight and do a little instruction the next day if you wanted.

Keep copying/appending to the master list, so the latest post(s) always have the most up-to-date listings.

Update: 1:30, 1:40, 1:50 are booked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • iacas changed the title to June 13, 2021 - PA/OH/NY Meetup (Deer Ridge GC, OH)
  • Administrator
Just now, ChetlovesMer said:

Just checking. It's still at Deer Ridge, right?

That's what the title says. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

That's what the title says. 🙂

oops.  

I won't mention my education. But I think you know my excuse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
1 hour ago, iacas said:

Keep copying/appending to the master list, so the latest post(s) always have the most up-to-date listings.

Guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
4 hours ago, iacas said:

Guys.

  1. @iacas - Definite
  2. @billchao - Definite
  3. @boogielicious - Definite
  4. @Slim_Pivot - Definite
  5. @Hardspoon - Definite
  6. @saevel25 - Definite
  7. @Carl3 - Definite
  8. @ChetlovesMer - Definite
  9. @Braivo Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA
  10. @BradSomrak - Likely
  11. @RFKFREAK - Likely (don't make it too far a drive, please! 😂)
  12. open

We're at eight Definites and three Likelys. Toward the end of May, if there are spots open, we'll allow guests of members. So if you're listed above start thinking about that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Okay, this is on my calendar so I've gone from definite to DEFINITE. 

I really hope @RFKFREAK makes it. I wanted to play with him last time and didn't get to. Hopefully this time.

  1. @iacas - Definite
  2. @billchao - Definite
  3. @boogielicious - Definite
  4. @Slim_Pivot - Definite
  5. @Hardspoon - Definite
  6. @saevel25 - Definite
  7. @Carl3 - Definite
  8. @ChetlovesMer - Definitely Definite 
  9. @Braivo Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA
  10. @BradSomrak - Likely
  11. @RFKFREAK - Likely (don't make it too far a drive, please! 😂)
  12. open
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(edited)
  1. @iacas - Definite
  2. @billchao - Definite
  3. @boogielicious - Definite
  4. @Slim_Pivot - Definite
  5. @Hardspoon - Definite
  6. @saevel25 - Definite
  7. @Carl3 - Definite
  8. @ChetlovesMer - Definitely Definite 
  9. @Braivo Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA
  10. @BradSomrak - Likely
  11. @RFKFREAK - Likely (don't make it too far a drive, please! 😂)
  12. @Divot Master - Definite

Better late than never!

Edited by iacas
bolded text
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator

Small update to open up the last three spots. If you're one of the three "likely" people, please try to commit to "Definite" by the end of the day (midnight) this Sunday, May 23. If you're still "likely" after that, you can be supplanted by another "definite" if they want to join us.

The tee times are 1:30 to 1:50pm. Deer Ridge GC in Ohio.

  1. @iacas - Definite
  2. @billchao - Definite
  3. @boogielicious - Definite
  4. @Slim_Pivot - Definite
  5. @Hardspoon - Definite
  6. @saevel25 - Definite
  7. @Carl3 - Definite
  8. @ChetlovesMer - Definitely Definite 
  9. @Divot Master - Definite
  10. pending @Braivo
  11. pending @BradSomrak
  12. pending @RFKFREAK
  1. @Braivo Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA
  2. @BradSomrak - Likely
  3. @RFKFREAK - Likely (don't make it too far a drive, please! 😂)

So, @Braivo, @BradSomrak, and @RFKFREAK… please try to commit here soon. Worst case, stay "likely" and just hope nobody takes your spot before you can commit, but if you would like to play, switching to "definite" by Sunday gets you in guaranteed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 5/18/2021 at 2:12 PM, iacas said:
  1. @iacas - Definite
  2. @billchao - Definite
  3. @boogielicious - Definite
  4. @BradSomrak - Likely
  5. @Hardspoon - Definite
  6. @Braivo Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA
  7. @saevel25 - Back in! Definite
  8. @Carl3 - Definite
  9. @ChetlovesMer - Definite
  10. @RFKFREAK - Likely (don't make it too far a drive, please! 😂)

I'm calling to get three tee times in a few minutes. So, we'll cap this at 12 people.

@Divot Master, are you in? @DrizZzY? @RFKFREAK, it's 2:45 from Erie…

I'm getting 1:30 to 1:50. This is a slightly reduced rate time.

@RFKFREAK, if you'd like, @boogielicious and @billchao are around for a few days. You could stay overnight and do a little instruction the next day if you wanted.

Keep copying/appending to the master list, so the latest post(s) always have the most up-to-date listings.

Update: 1:30, 1:40, 1:50 are booked.

Oh, hadn't thought about that.  I like that idea - especially with the course being 3 hours away from Erie.

6 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Okay, this is on my calendar so I've gone from definite to DEFINITE. 

I really hope @RFKFREAK makes it. I wanted to play with him last time and didn't get to. Hopefully this time.

  1. @iacas - Definite
  2. @billchao - Definite
  3. @boogielicious - Definite
  4. @Slim_Pivot - Definite
  5. @Hardspoon - Definite
  6. @saevel25 - Definite
  7. @Carl3 - Definite
  8. @ChetlovesMer - Definitely Definite 
  9. @Braivo Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA
  10. @BradSomrak - Likely
  11. @RFKFREAK - Likely (don't make it too far a drive, please! 😂)
  12. open

🥰

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Small update to open up the last three spots. If you're one of the three "likely" people, please try to commit to "Definite" by the end of the day (midnight) this Sunday, May 23. If you're still "likely" after that, you can be supplanted by another "definite" if they want to join us.

The tee times are 1:30 to 1:50pm. Deer Ridge GC in Ohio.

  1. @iacas - Definite
  2. @billchao - Definite
  3. @boogielicious - Definite
  4. @Slim_Pivot - Definite
  5. @Hardspoon - Definite
  6. @saevel25 - Definite
  7. @Carl3 - Definite
  8. @ChetlovesMer - Definitely Definite 
  9. @Divot Master - Definite
  10. pending @Braivo
  11. pending @BradSomrak
  12. pending @RFKFREAK
  1. @Braivo Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA
  2. @BradSomrak - Likely
  3. @RFKFREAK - Likely (don't make it too far a drive, please! 😂)

So, @Braivo, @BradSomrak, and @RFKFREAK… please try to commit here soon. Worst case, stay "likely" and just hope nobody takes your spot before you can commit, but if you would like to play, switching to "definite" by Sunday gets you in guaranteed.

Let's see if the bloodbath of cryptos ends - oof!  Haha

Works been crazy and will be the next few days so let me see where I'm at but I'll definitely let you know by Sunday.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • Support TST Affiliates

    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Posts

  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Dan42nepa
      Dan42nepa
      (65 years old)
    2. James Dalton
      James Dalton
      (80 years old)
    3. JMHARDING
      JMHARDING
      (31 years old)
    4. mwh1023
      mwh1023
      (54 years old)
    5. Skeesh
      Skeesh
      (49 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...