IGNORED

Bryson - a Week on Tour

iacas
Note: This thread is 1058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

This may be worth a watch. I've heard it's decent (not even "decent for Bryson").

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I enjoyed it. Definitely doesn’t like when the elements get a bit intense. 

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

• Administrator

I’m curious if the “bros” are there because he knew they were doing the video or if they’re a group of regular hangers-on.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I watched this earlier this week, I found it entertaining for the most part. 

Didn't really care for the group of guys that were always around him, I wonder if they live in his house too or if they're just always over.

Was cool to see what he does in his free time, ping pong, video games, etc. 

I hope he does more of these, it reminds me of the vlog series Trevor Bauer is doing on YouTube as well, giving some insight into what goes on behind the scenes.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

3 hours ago, iacas said:

I’m curious if the “bros” are there because he knew they were doing the video or if they’re a group of regular hangers-on.

I get the feeling it's the latter.  No clue what they actually "do" for a living.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

I really like content like this. Also loved this video.. I don't know if this was already shared in the site. 

On 5/27/2021 at 12:39 AM, klineka said:

I watched this earlier this week, I found it entertaining for the most part. 

Didn't really care for the group of guys that were always around him, I wonder if they live in his house too or if they're just always over.

Was cool to see what he does in his free time, ping pong, video games, etc. 

I hope he does more of these, it reminds me of the vlog series Trevor Bauer is doing on YouTube as well, giving some insight into what goes on behind the scenes.

I don't have any particularly strong feelings about Bryson one way or the other, but what I do find odd is that if someone was going to create a parody account and pretend to be Bryson the videos would be exactly the same. The first two he put out last year were absolutely jaw-droppingly strange. One was essentially a Bentley product placement with a bit of private jet instagram tack thrown in. Good on him though. Fundamentally I think he's OK.

But the story Graeme Delaet tells about him on the SubPar podcast is one of the funniest things I've heard in ages.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Thanks for posting @iacas. Am hoping to see a Jordan week at some point. If his interview on NLU any indication, his week would be great to watch. 

Whatever anyone thinks of BDC, he seems like an open book. Cool.

Edited by GolfLug

Vishal S.

Interesting to watch. It was refreshing to BDC in more candid situations goofing around, instead of acting whiny about a putt not breaking the way it was supposed to, bitching about how a camera crew is hurting his brand, or arguing about fire ants or OOB with a rules official. I am not a BDC fan, but I like watching him play golf because of his approach to the game.

Maybe just me, but I caught onto some subtle (or not so subtle) "flexes"; visiting his massive property to see construction multiple times (was it three), driving around in the Bentley, etc. His "what's in my unique bag" video had some of this too (showing off his rolex from US Open, talking about the clubs he "designed" with Cobra).

Like others mentioned, I don't really get the entourage. Do they all live there with him and just goof around all the time?

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

Note: This thread is 1058 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!