IGNORED

New Titleist T-series!

Note: This thread is 1032 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Which ones?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

These have been out for about a year, I bought mine (T-200) in December of 2020.  And some others at my club had them much earlier than me.

And @DaveP043has had them probably longer than that.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

These have been out for about a year, I bought mine (T-200) in December of 2020.  And some others at my club had them much earlier than me.

No…

These are the 2021 models, Jerry.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Ah, my bad.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

I did get my T200 irons in the spring of 2020.  The models shown in the photos are significantly different in appearance from mine.  To be honest, the original models look a little busy, I like the sleeker look on the new T200.  But looks aren't really the important thing, its how they work for you.  Mine work reasonably well.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

(edited)
4 hours ago, iacas said:

Which ones?

I have yet to hit them so I’m very unsure and can only honestly say they aesthetically look sharp from the first look. I think I will try the T-100 model. It’s Interesting, do you think Titleist is simply covering technology rather than expose with some of these new models?

Edited by DewSweeper09

9 hours ago, iacas said:

No…

These are the 2021 models, Jerry.

image.gif.72e2f79d2f6c5a3edd073283dd9ab34e.gif

• Funny 1

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Love them. Looks like some new tech with the T200. Wonder when the "classic" line will appear with the traditional MBs and CBs 👀

:titleist:

:tmade:

Those irons do look very nice and Titleist is very high on my list of manufacturers whose products I like.  When I bought my most recent set of irons, they were the only brand other than Ping I gave a ton of consideration to, and when I replace my wedges (I'm experimenting with a different setup using borrowed edges now), they're one of only three I'm probably going to give a lot of consideration to.

Of course, I saw the name T-100 and my mind went away from golf to wondering if Titleist will premiere a T-800 or T-1000 at some point.  Those probably wouldn't do much for my golf game.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

35 minutes ago, Shindig said:

Of course, I saw the name T-100 and my mind went away from golf to wondering if Titleist will premiere a T-800 or T-1000 at some point.  Those probably wouldn't do much for my golf game.

Hey, wait just a minute ... careful of unintended consequences:

The Terminator, also known as a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 or the T-800, is the name of several film characters from the Terminator franchise

Maybe they just need to call these irons the Terminator series. (Gotta be an "I'll be back" reference to golf clubs somehow, but it's not coming to me.)

• Funny 2

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

On 6/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, DewSweeper09 said:

These look incredible. Looks like I will finally make the switch. Can’t wait to hit these new series.

C5D40AF8-FD0E-4992-8D21-D415BABECF23.jpeg

63774B66-13D6-4B75-84D6-598EAAA0FFA7.jpeg

EAAD8EC4-A669-4E71-A61C-6CA794920484.jpeg

Eww. Don’t look good to me. I’ll pass.  

1 hour ago, Missouri Swede said:

Hey, wait just a minute ... careful of unintended consequences:

Maybe they just need to call these irons the Terminator series. (Gotta be an "I'll be back" reference to golf clubs somehow, but it's not coming to me.)

Worried about hitting your wedge past the pin?  Not to worry, with the new Titleist T-800 wedge, you can safely hit beyond the pin.  The spin will ensure that it will come back.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Got fitted in the middle of March an went into the T100s irons, theyre not just showing up Friday. Sucks everything is backed up

Note: This thread is 1032 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!