Movie Quotes Only

Vinsk

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True love is the greatest thing in the world. Except a nice MLT—a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe!

- Princess Bride

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

"Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is."

-- The Outlaw Josey Whales. 

“You know nothing. In fact, you know less than nothing. If you even knew that you knew nothing, that’d be something, but you don’t.”

Point Break

- Dan Dreiberg: "Adrian's a pacifist. He's a vegetarian, for Christ sakes. He's never killed anyone in his life."
- Rorschach: "Hitler was vegetarian.”

The Watchmen

“ I think my dad and yours should get together and go bowling.”

Breakfast Club.

"Objection, Your Honor! The court is interested in the truth, not the opinion of the defendant's father."

Big Daddy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo after clicking this link. For Mevo+, click this link or the image above.
    • I got lost while reading about shaft droop from this 2009 abstract: (PDF) Understanding the mechanisms of shaft deflection in the golf swing PDF | An understanding of shaft dynamics during the golf swing was gained through a series of theoretical simulations, using a 3D forward dynamics... | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate Maybe I'll take up ping pong...
    • No worries.  Thanks.
    • The putters are my seventy-eight-year-old Dad, who doesn’t play much golf anymore. And, like a little kid, once I brought them out, he’s now having fun putting around the house. When I told him about the situation, he didn’t seem thrilled to be selling them. Honestly, he’s having a good time; I’d really can’t sell it now I apologize; I got ahead of myself. I’ll keep you in mind if we go to sell them. Again, sorry for any inconvenience.
    • Wanted to break 90 for 2 or 3 years even, got close a few times but couldn’t. Over the winter I worked a lot with a coach, on putting and then in the spring I got my wedges dialed in for distance. I am now regularly breaking 90, usually only a hole or two will stop me from breaking 80. So my best 9 hole result is +1 for example.    I will be working on my game a lot over the winter and I expect to break 80 next year. 
    • I was between Phil and Nelly, and went with Nelly.   18 with Phil would make it a lot closer.  The season that Korda had was amazing.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. A Gap Wedge
      A Gap Wedge
      (18 years old)
    2. Asmanning95
      Asmanning95
      (26 years old)
    3. Brettbern
      Brettbern
      (41 years old)
    4. ethan-333
      ethan-333
      (28 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...