IGNORED

Your Dream Foursome

Baynative
Note: This thread is 2710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Rydercup 2016

García and i

Vs

Dufner and spieth

Do you think you and Sergio have a decent chance to beat Dufner (66% GIR) and Speith (63% GIR)? Or is it just for the company that you want to play in a foursome with?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Paula, Lexi and I.

And the 4th? Maybe your wife? :-$

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

• 2 years later...

I see this question a lot in golf mags when they have a Q&A with tour pro's. Not sure if this has been posted before as couldnt find one so thought i'd start one.

For me it would be

Luke Donald - Love his swing and seems a standup kind of guy. Still my fave tour pro despite his struggles, he could do with a laugh (my game has that covered) and he has previous with my next choice.

Mark Crossfield - I think i may have a man crush on this guy. Love his youtube stuff and he has me in stitches everytime.

My Uncle - Got me into golf, a top amateur on the UK circuit in the late 60's early 70's. Great swing and always good for a funny story.

So, what would yours be?

Edited by RussUK

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

1 hour ago, RussUK said:

I see this question a lot in golf mags when they have a Q&A with tour pro's. Not sure if this has been posted before as couldnt find one so thought i'd start one.

For me it would be

Luke Donald - Love his swing and seems a standup kind of guy. Still my fave tour pro despite his struggles, he could do with a laugh (my game has that covered) and he has previous with my next choice.

Mark Crossfield - I think i may have a man crush on this guy. Love his youtube stuff and he has me in stitches everytime.

My Uncle - Got me into golf, a top amateur on the UK circuit in the late 60's early 70's. Great swing and always good for a funny story.

So, what would yours be?

I would like to play a four ball with 3 naked teenage nymphomaniacs 

In my bag (Motocaddy Light)

Taylormade Burner driver, Taylormade 4 wood, 3 x Ping Karsten Hybrids, 6-SW Ping Karsten irons with reg flex graphite shafts. Odyssey putter, 20 Bridgestone e6 balls, 2 water balls for the 5th hole, loads of tees, 2 golf gloves, a couple of hand warmers, cleaning towel, 5 ball markers, 2 pitch mark repairers, some aspirin, 3 hats, set of waterproofs, an umbrella, a pair of gaiters, 2 pairs of glasses. Christ, it's amazing I can pick the bloody thing up !!

11 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

I understand.

There's an old Vietnam Vet who runs the Pro Shop at my local exec course and he always warns me to "look out for the naked ladies out there". Haven't seen one yet. 

many dream foursomes...

Texas Based - 

Spieth, W, Trevino

All PGA - 

Stenson, Mickelson, Bubba

LPGA/Women who golf -

Lexi, Paige Spiranac, Blair O'Neal

Since it's our Fantasy list and all :)

17 minutes ago, paininthenuts said:

"oops, ive hit my drive into the trees again, can you all help me find it?"

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Mine would be Jones, Hogan, Trevino, and T. Watson. I would just be a caddy for one of these past great players. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I would say

• Tiger because I grew up when he was in his prime and he was inspiring to me. He drew my interest to golf even though I did not play when I was young. Does not matter if he is not the player he once was I still look up to him.
  • Reed because I love to watch him now. His attitude and American pride is awesome. He has so much emotion in the game. It shows how much he loves the game.
  • Beef because I love to drink while golfing and I am sure he would pour a few back while we are playing. He seems like a great guy to hangout with. I don't think I would be nervous to play with him. After watching his interviews he is so laid back. 

I'm thinking I'd like to play with Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, and Bill Murray.  Arnold will always be the King of golf to me, and the other two I'd include because a day on the golf course is meant to be fun.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

I would not play but if I would absolutely LOVE to caddie for a group consisting of Pres Obama, Pres Elect Donald Trump, Pres GW Bush, and Pres Clinton. It would be fun to know who has the best counting skills.. :-P

Vishal S.

4 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

I would not play but if I would absolutely LOVE to caddie for a group consisting of Pres Obama, Pres Elect Donald Trump, Pres GW Bush, and Pres Clinton. It would be fun to know who has the best counting skills.. :-P

:-P  If I'm remember right, there are certainly a couple of those guys (or all, possibly) whose scores were (allegedly) not always recorded honestly.  And I believe its not a partisan thing, it works on both sides of the aisle.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

4 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

:-P  If I'm remember right, there are certainly a couple of those guys (or all, possibly) whose scores were (allegedly) not always recorded honestly.  And I believe its not a partisan thing, it works on both sides of the aisle.

Yeah, the real question who has the best (cough scoring..cough) creativity.. ha ha. Seriously though, can you imagine even the small talk?   

Vishal S.

Mine would include my favorite golfers from the 70s and 80s, my formative years in the game

All time favorite Tom Watson along with Paul Azinger (like me he is tall & lanky with an unorthodox swing) and Corey Pavin (hits it short like me but can really work his ball & play all the shots) 

Carry on my wayward drive

There'll be pars when you are done

Lay your weary wedge to rest

Don't you shank no more 

Me, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Jordan Spieth.

What a crazy dynamic of golfers that would be! I've heard MJ is kind of a loosey goosey golfer when it comes to rules (people say he cheats, I believe), arrogance, and frustration. Tiger because Tiger. Spieth because he's my age and seems like a pretty chill guy that I think I would actually get along with. 

Edited by jkelley9

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

I could list many old pros I would like to play with.

I could list many new pros I would like to play with.

Who I would really like to play with would be my Dad and my two Grandfathers.  I never got to golf with them and I think that would be the best round ever! :beer:

• Upvote 1

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

Note: This thread is 2710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!