IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Wow. Just finished episode 4 of the 2nd season of Black Sails. What a reveal - I kind of saw the foreshadowing but missed it. This show... it's up there with Game of Thrones. I know that sounds crazy, but this is a severely underrated series - I don't see a lot of press writing about it.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I love Veep. Live long and **** off. NSFW [SPOILER=NSFW-language] [/SPOILER]

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I'm a big fan of Sutton Foster.  She's got a new show, Younger, created by Darren Star.  You can watch the first 4 episodes on youtube.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Just finished Daredevil Season 1 on Netflix. One word, it's a 10. Absolutely loved it, might be the best adaptation of a Marvel Character I've watched. Can't wait for Season 2. Now to watch Bosch on Amazon Prime

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Just finished Daredevil Season 1 on Netflix. One word, it's a 10. Absolutely loved it, might be the best adaptation of a Marvel Character I've watched.

Can't wait for Season 2.

Now to watch Bosch on Amazon Prime

Yes Daredevil was really good. Great intro to the "Marvel Knights" series of shows. Jessica Jones will be next.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Yes Daredevil was really good. Great intro to the "Marvel Knights" series of shows. Jessica Jones will be next.

Kristen Ritter as Jessica Jones, hopefully it will be as good as Daredevil. I wonder if Moon Knight and Power Man and Iron Fist are far behind.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Kristen Ritter as Jessica Jones, hopefully it will be as good as Daredevil. I wonder if Moon Knight and Power Man and Iron Fist are far behind.

After Jessica Jones then comes Luke Cage. Iron Fist is last, then an eight episode team up series, the Defenders.

Corey

After Jessica Jones then comes Luke Cage. Iron Fist is last, then an eight episode team up series, the Defenders.

Awesome can't wait. Hope they do K'un-L'un well.

-Jerry

Has anyone watched Last Man on Earth?  I tried to watch, made it through two episodes and just couldn't get into it.   Who would live in one of the hottest places in the US without AC, that place would be miserable most of the year.  San Diego would probably be my choice.   He drives around the country in an RV for over a year, however, without fuel additives, refined gasoline doesn't last that long.  maybe he was running a diesel engine, but the hotter the climate, the less time it lasts.  So again, Tuscon would be a horrible place to live. When he cut the hole out of the diving board so he could crap, was idiotic.  The water tank was on high ground and there would've been enough pressure to flush a toilet (probably for his lifetime), as well as water tomato plants or anything else.  Unless of course he picked the one house that was on a well.  And if it was, move to a bigger house that is on the water system.  Most major cities have several tanks (in the million gallons) spread throughout their water system.  We have two tank sites within a 1/2 mile of each other that have 18 million gallons of water combined in the 5 above ground tanks.  That would last one person, 328 years using 150 gallons a day, which would be astronomical for one person. Where are the dead bodies, why is everything so clean, why are there no cars in the road,  And then to top it off, he's not the last man on earth?  What?.....

Agreed. I had a similar problem with Walking Dead.: clean shaven men, haircut/groomed, etc. I know, I know it's entertainment but I think about these things as well and can't get past them. Gotta have the reality check.

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

Good news to see. Daredevil is getting a second season. http://www.superherohype.com/news/338003-marvels-daredevil-season-two-heads-to-netflix-in-2016#/slide/1

Corey

HBO greenlit 6 episodes of High Maintenance - the show about pot. Looking forward to some potty comedy.

https://vimeo.com/channels/highmaintenance/52443205

I watched a couple of episodes of Daredevil. I'm suffering from superhero overload. Just can't get into it. And all the comic book movies. Just tired of superheroes DC or Marvel. They're all well made and entertaining, it's just like being force fed ice cream. You can only take so much of a good thing.

Steve

i have seen every episode of the office at least twice.. same with breaking bad. two amazing shows. Honorable mentions are how i met your mother and Wilfred. Not to mention Tosh never fails to entertain

• 2 weeks later...

Game of Thrones is so off book now, I love it. That Melissandre actress must hold the record for taking off her clothes on the show, which is saying a lot. Jaime and Bronn are a funny duo. Ser Barristan! Tommen, the clueless. You go, Peggy... Also starting on Justified's last season. I got tired of the show, Raylan is an ******* supreme, but got back into it, really enjoy the writing style. Some funny scenes in season 6 so far.

Steve

Just finished Daredevil Season 1 on Netflix. One word, it's a 10. Absolutely loved it, might be the best adaptation of a Marvel Character I've watched. Can't wait for Season 2. Now to watch Bosch on Amazon Prime

Daredevil is the best comic book series so far. Even better than Arrow which is great.

Better than Arrow?  That show was so cringe-worthy it was ridiculous.  I watched the first 2 seasons and it was so corny I was repeatedly asking myself why I kept watching it.  lol  I'd probably watch season 3 though just to see if it managed to get worse. :-P

Better than Arrow?  That show was so cringe-worthy it was ridiculous.  I watched the first 2 seasons and it was so corny I was repeatedly asking myself why I kept watching it.  lol  I'd probably watch season 3 though just to see if it managed to get worse.

Don't agree. I like action, and that is well done. I like corny movies and TV shows, so that is where we may differ.

I've been watching Arrow from the start. It's pretty hit or miss. IMO, the Flash is much better. And my local cable provider finally added this season of Vikings to its on demand. Except for the finale. I tend to hate Floki more and more as the show goes on.

Corey