IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

Almost done w/ House of Cards S2, one episode to go. It's like a pulp political suspense page turner, transferred to TV. The West Wing and Borgen are still my political drama favorites by a wide margin, but HoC is worth watching. Noticed Bates Hotel is on Netflix now. And Rubicon on Amazon Prime.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea, in the novel they are slow zombies. A ton of fans of WWZ are having a huge problem with this change; however, nothing churns my stomach more than a group of fast zombies coming at me at full spee

Ahh! We're fixed now. :-P For all you crazy people who haven't seen it yet.[/quote] Jamo is to Jesse Pinkman as Erik is to Walter White :-P Tiger is Gus Fring. Hank is Dave Wedzik. Mvmac is Gomey.

LOL

Posted Images

Just watched the first episode of Suits, shows promise. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/92333/] [/URL]

agreed. Just finished the first season, a nice change up from the usual. It's funny and interesting

I'm finally caught up on TD. As awesome as last episode was, I was more impressed by the six minute ending to the previous weeks episode. That must have been a bitch of scene to plan out. I'm getting a serious LOST vibe from this show right now. Where there are some clues dropped, but we still don't really know how it's going to play out. Very impressive, indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the first 2 Seasons of "Hell On Wheels"..........awesome presentation of the battle to build the Railroad across the West.

It is available on Netflix..

Big Bang Theory & Family Guy are the only shows I currently watch - I'm not a big network-series guy.

Almost anything on NATGEO / HISTORY / MILITARTY / #anyinformativeprogramming - I will watch

Can't go wrong with Saved by the Bell reruns either ... I'm 29 so that's what I grew up on ...

Rob

I'm finally caught up on TD. As awesome as last episode was, I was more impressed by the six minute ending to the previous weeks episode. That must have been a bitch of scene to plan out.

I'm getting a serious LOST vibe from this show right now. Where there are some clues dropped, but we still don't really know how it's going to play out. Very impressive, indeed.

3 timelines - 95, 02 and 12. I'm wondering if TD is going to go mystical on us.

3 timelines - 95, 02 and 12. I'm wondering if TD is going to go mystical on us.

It seems like the answer is going to be a conspiracy. The "Cohle as murder" answer is a bit too obvious, but he's got to be deep in it somehow. Also, The Americans returned last night, and remains awesome. More male rear nudity than I was hoping for though.

Shameless US version william h macy as a deginerate drunk dad and all the wild chaos the gallagher family goes through great comedy!! Also im a huge supernatural fan sometimes i think im a closey demon hunter haha And of course walking dead those are my 3 shows im watching every week currently