IGNORED

Golf Channel Instructor Search

iacas
Note: This thread is 4870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Huh, bee watching a couple of videos. Ritter, well, look INTO the camera - fresh, otherwise! Manzella, hm, why do I bother to hold my left arm straight. Blake was, well, a bit fast but sound (not the stains on the shirt :D).

Been asking myself: Which would be the least wanted pro. OK, which is the worst video?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rules were so long I didn't bother reading them all, how are the finalists and winner elected? A jury, public voting, or both? If there is a jury, it would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall during the process.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Andrew Rice gets my vote so far (and not just because he's also an expat South African). Presentation is slightly manic, but the info is solid and the sense of humor has not been lost. "Join us next week where I'll show you how to hit longer irons by taking one extra club!"

This guys video is certainly well done, however I get an erie Leadbetter vibe from him.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

• Administrator
This guys video is certainly well done, however I get an erie Leadbetter vibe from him.

Andrew's good. You get a Leadbetter vibe because of the accent, but Andrew's a better instructor as far as I'm concerned.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

From what I know of Andrew he has distanced himself from much of the Leadbetter "tenets" but he did work for him for quite a while.

Dave

David Wedzik
Director of Instruction, Golf Evolution

LOWEST SCORE WINS! <- Check it out!!!

what did he say about the left arm? i didnt watch it.

Just watch the video...

By now the videos on the golfchannel website are gone. Yes, no one knows who is going to elect the finalists. Guess the TV guys have to talk business to every Pro making it to the final four... But wait. What do I find searching youtube? Nick. Yes! Dunno if he made it in time or just uploaded a video to the tube. Nick?

But wait. What do I find searching youtube? Nick. Yes! Dunno if he made it in time or just uploaded a video to the tube. Nick?

It went up on the 19th, so he should be good.

Favorited!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

From what I know of Andrew he has distanced himself from much of the Leadbetter "tenets" but he did work for him for quite a while.

I had no idea that he worked for David.

I am not sure it was so much his accent (but yes that is probably a major reason) than how he carries himself on the video. I find it very much like a video I have from David in his latest series released on DVD. I suppose the production aspect of it could have been a major contributor as well.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I made the deadline....what do you guys think???

I actually think it was great. Right up there with Rice as a few of my favorites. It be even better with a Golf Channel production team.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Great video Nick. If the Golf Channel is ready to pull it's head out of its collective arse regarding S&T; you should be their man. Love the basic explanation of the tenets. Keep up the great work!

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Thanks for the video Nick, great stuff.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

well how about that - while browsing for tips, I stumbled across your other videos on youtube, Nick. Had no idea you were on this forum - cool. I like your on camera style and what you're teaching. All the best.

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Note: This thread is 4870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!