IGNORED

Big break audition

normdamarine
Note: This thread is 4837 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Break a leg!

+1 for this post!

In my bag:
MP 57's 4-PW KBS Stiff
Ping G 20 10.5* Stiff
Taylormade V Steel 3 and 5 wood

Bridgestone J33 R Hybrid 21* NV Shaft
Mizuno MP Quad Cut 52* and 56* Spinner Shafts

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3

Thanks for all the responses and best wishes guys! My wife has told me to just be myself and I can't go wrong... I have one of those out going personalities that likes to clown around. I will not act like one of those jack asses though and I am going to tell them that is one of the reasons why I want to be on the show, to regulate those freaking clowns! I see so many of those jack asses on the show acting like douches and no one really says anything to them... I will be the first one to tell them they are garbage and they swing pure crap... But I will let you guys know how it goes and give you the insider trading on the interviews and process...

Excellent! The show needs somebody who's willing to tell guys like Dave & Brian to shut the hell up.
my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I will be the first one to tell them they are garbage and they swing pure crap...

I now have this vision of my Gunny from my college ROTC days telling me that while I golf.

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Best of luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

In the bag:
Driver:  Burner 10.5* Stiff     ||    3 Wood:  Burner 13* Stiff     ||     Hybrids:  Slingshot 17*, 21*, 24* Utility

Irons:  MX-300 5-PW     ||     Gap & Sand Wedge:  Spin-Milled Black Nickel 52.08* / 58.08*

Putter:  VP-09 Blade 33"     ||     Ball:  Penta TP

• 3 weeks later...
What kind of things did you have to do for the audition? Was it just an interview type thing or did they ask you to perform some golf challenges as well?

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Guys, the audition went really well and I have a good feeling about this one... Who knows, maybe they will pick me!!!

no no no no....you cant just post "it went good"

details my friend, details!!!!!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Guys, the audition went really well and I have a good feeling about this one... Who knows, maybe they will pick me!!!

Awesome, good luck!

And what happened? Describe!

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

no no no no....you cant just post "it went good"

Maybe he is not allowed to post details?

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Maybe he is not allowed to post details?

+1 on this. One of my good friends was on season two of "The Apprentice". He signed lots of forms restricting him from saying anything. We didn't know he was on the show until they showed a tease for the show during the Superbowl. We had suspected that he made the final cut and was on the show (out of town for about 3 weeks, etc) and pestered him, but he never gave in.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

First off congrats, Even if you are not picked you atleast got to audition and that in itself is pretty awesome. I wish they would change the show to have some not so good golfers on. I think it would be a hoot to watch some 10+ handicap guys go out and see how they perform with that much pressure on them haha. And playing lessons with the pros should be with some horrible golfers too.

Can you reveal if it was all men.... Or men and women?

:macgregor: V Foil 8.5*    :tmade: Mid Rescue 16*  -- :wilsonstaff: RM  2 thru Wedge -- :vokey: 56/10  -- :scotty_cameron: Studio Design 2  & a  :srixon: Z Star 

If there are girls on the show, try to bang them (I'm sure your wife won't mind. It's T.V.). If there are other dudes on the show, try to bang them (I'm sure your wife won't mind. It's T.V.). But don't try to bang Stephanie Sparks, that dude is tall and it could be painful in various ways.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

Little known fact, Stephanie Sparks has the

Oh my! You are not kidding!

In the bag:
Driver:  Burner 10.5* Stiff     ||    3 Wood:  Burner 13* Stiff     ||     Hybrids:  Slingshot 17*, 21*, 24* Utility

Irons:  MX-300 5-PW     ||     Gap & Sand Wedge:  Spin-Milled Black Nickel 52.08* / 58.08*

Putter:  VP-09 Blade 33"     ||     Ball:  Penta TP

• 4 weeks later...

The next season looks like they have a few interesting people casted. I am not sure if you have seen this but here is the link for the commercial! http://www.thegolfchannel.com/golf-videos/big-break-2011-14931/?ref=26000&rsec;=261

I'm really excited for next year. Have they decided on the format or title or anything like that yet?

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Originally Posted by normdamarine

The next season looks like they have a few interesting people casted. I am not sure if you have seen this but here is the link for the commercial!

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/golf-videos/big-break-2011-14931/?ref=26000&rsec;=261

I'm making an assumption but I'll say it anyways. Congrats. Can't wait to watch the next season.

Note: This thread is 4837 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!