IGNORED

Warrior Custom Golf

Note: This thread is 1725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Naaah....One is enough for me.  If anybody else out there wants it though, I would be willing to let it go for a sum.

@Valleygolfer , bet you wish you had one of these????

I bought a 50 gallon bucket of random balls for hitting around my yard.  This beauty was in there.

Actually, I got 3 dozen a few years ago. My cost was $19.95 for shipping & handling....I got three different types.....and liked the softer ones best.  The others hit like Pinnacles, so not bad. Not the ball I choose to use, but great for my grandsons who were just starting out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

Naaah....One is enough for me.  If anybody else out there wants it though, I would be willing to let it go for a sum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

@Valleygolfer , bet you wish you had one of these????

I bought a 50 gallon bucket of random balls for hitting around my yard.  This beauty was in there.

Actually, I got 3 dozen a few years ago. My cost was $19.95 for shipping & handling....I got three different types.....and liked the softer ones best.  The others hit like Pinnacles, so not bad. Not the ball I choose to use, but great for my grandsons who were just starting out.

Good try.  No way I am letting this baby go for anything close to $20.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Warrior had an ad a few minutes ago at the Quicken Loans tournament in which they said a hybrid they were offering was "absolutely free" and the word "FREE*" was on the screen. The * at the bottom said something like "plus $22.95 S&H;" (I couldn't see the exact words because I'm watching in semi-SD not HD). Even had John Daly saying it's "absolutely free."

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Warrior had an ad a few minutes ago at the Quicken Loans tournament in which they said a hybrid they were offering was "absolutely free" and the word "FREE*" was on the screen. The * at the bottom said something like "plus $22.95 S&H;" (I couldn't see the exact words because I'm watching in semi-SD not HD). Even had John Daly saying it's "absolutely free."

If they ship them ground, shouldn't be more than 12.00 for the lower 48. So, they are making something, not much, but something on them.

If they ship them ground, shouldn't be more than 12.00 for the lower 48. So, they are making something, not much, but something on them.

They make $10+ on the handling plus they get your personal information to sell to marketing companies and your credit card number to invoice for garbage they send you with a money back offer.

Joe Paradiso

They make $10+ on the handling plus they get your personal information to sell to marketing companies and your credit card number to invoice for garbage they send you with a money back offer.

That too..

Ding.... It makes a little money and better than calling you to update your google listing....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• 4 months later...
I don't know anything about dealing with warrior but I received a set of warrior clubs from my uncle irons and wedges and I will say they remind me of my old callaway big Bertha irons and I did hit them well lots of loft and distance . They are very nice clubs but I heard horror stories of them charging your credit card and constantly sending clubs for u to try and if u don't send them back they charge you but again the clubs are nice .

• 3 months later...
Glad I waited three years to make my second post on this forum, allowed for a lot of the name calling and whining to subside. In case there is actually anyone who actually cares about the product, I'm still playing them with great results (especially the $23 hybrid). I quit dealing with them because the calls are so annoying but no complaints about the club's I have (driver, 3W,5W,7W, hybrid). Balls aren't horrible and cheap enough to play in the fall because you don't mind losing them in heavy leaf areas.

1.Glad I waited three years to make my second post on this forum, allowed for a lot of the name calling and whining to subside. 2.In case there is actually anyone who actually cares about the product, I'm still playing them with great results (especially the $23 hybrid). I quit dealing with them because the calls are so annoying but no complaints about the club's I have (driver, 3W,5W,7W, hybrid). Balls aren't horrible and cheap enough to play in the fall because you don't mind losing them in heavy leaf areas.

1. Why? because people insulted a company with terrible business practices? There is a ton a great content on this site if you look around.

2. Nobody does.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Glad I waited three years to make my second post on this forum, allowed for a lot of the name calling and whining to subside. In case there is actually anyone who actually cares about the product, I'm still playing them with great results (especially the $23 hybrid). I quit dealing with them because the calls are so annoying but no complaints about the club's I have (driver, 3W,5W,7W, hybrid). Balls aren't horrible and cheap enough to play in the fall because you don't mind losing them in heavy leaf areas.

I applaud your waiting to respond......... or stumbling across your password for the site.....whatever came first... Kudos my friend and I am glad you are able to put the shoddy treatment of this company behind you and carry on using their quality, cheap clubs.

• Administrator

Glad I waited three years to make my second post on this forum.

You're a 20 handicap. If you want to change that, post and learn and read. This site's quite good, and the reasons for that have ZERO to do with this thread.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

What are you talking about?  No one in the thread was particularly critical of the clubs, they hated the business model and marketing practices.  As you have now admitted you do as well, since you say " I quit dealing with them because the calls are so annoying ".  You like the clubs?  Fine.  But gratuitously slamming the board because there was a consensus about this company's business practices that you disagreed with (but now apparently agree with?) is just . . . strange.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

• 2 months later...

I see that I got an email from the golf channel telling me "I have been chosen", to get to try out one of Warrior Golfs hacker hybrids... I wonder how many others get this special opportunity....

• 1 month later...
A friend of mine has a couple Warrior wedges. They are just average beginner clubs. I don't get how Warrior stays in business.
In my bag:
Driver - Diablo Octane 10.5*
Fairway Wood - Diablo Octane 15*
Hybrid -  Edge 21*
Irons - X20's 4I - 9I
Wedges - X20's PW/SW
Putter - White Ice 1
Ball - Warbird

I just received an e-mail. "You're invited to test new Warrior Custom Wedges absolutely free for the cost of shipping and handling." Nope.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Note: This thread is 1725 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!