IGNORED

Bubba Watson Bought a New Car

Chilli Dipper
Note: This thread is 3132 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't see a reason for him to change the flag on his car, and one of my friends, who is not Asian, had plenty of ethnic epithets thrown at him and people of his kind from people people flying a full sized American flag flying from the backs of their trucks. It's not the flag, but the people behind the flag that matters.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Has anyone lost some respect for him since in july he said he would be changing his general lee to the american flag instead of the confederate and from what I understand he has not yet changed it? He was just lying to look good for the sake of political correctness. He is a great golfer and I respect him for that but there is no need to say your going to do something to appease a certain group of people or make a political stand when your not even going to follow through with it

I'll lose respect for him if he changes the flag.

Too many people too easily offended nowadays always need appeasing.

**** em!

Leave it as it is Bubba.

So you think Bubba just decided to hold a press conference or called the press proactively to talk about what he was going to do with the General Lee?  More likely when the PC Police decided to ban The Dukes of Hazard from television the press reached out to him to find out what he was going to do about the confederate flag on top of his car.

I think Bubba did something in his life and tweeted about it. That's not exactly unheard of.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I think Bubba did something in his life and tweeted about it. That's not exactly unheard of.

Yeah, I read that his agent called him when all the controversy broke out about the confederate flag and suggested he make the tweet, it was not initiated by the media.

Joe Paradiso

Bottom line is The Dukes of Hazard was a crappy show. I never watched it and would have no interest in buying the car. Now if Bubba had purchased the Ferrari from Magnum P.I. , my wife would be a Bubba fan for life!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Yeah, I read that his agent called him when all the controversy broke out about the confederate flag and suggested he make the tweet, it was not initiated by the media.

Would not surprise me at all if Bubba has a publicist.  He's a train wreck, and his brand would benefit from someone controlling what comes out of his mouth.  If he does have a PR person, it seems totally normal that they would persuade Bubba to do something about the General Lee when the Confederate flag controversy exploded.

Bottom line is The Dukes of Hazard was a crappy show. I never watched it and would have no interest in buying the car. Now if Bubba had purchased the Ferrari from Magnum P.I., my wife would be a Bubba fan for life!

The Dukes was a fantastic show.  I've blocked out much of my childhood, but I vividly remember evenings watching the Dukes and Airwolf (or was it Knight Rider?) with my dad.  Maybe it's a southern thing.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Bottom line is The Dukes of Hazard was a crappy show. I never watched it and would have no interest in buying the car.

From this moment forward, you're dead to me. ;)

• Upvote 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogielicious

Bottom line is The Dukes of Hazard was a crappy show. I never watched it and would have no interest in buying the car.

From this moment forward, you're dead to me. ;)

:-)

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

TV show? I thought it was a movie with Johnny Knoxville.

:-P

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Bottom line is The Dukes of Hazard was a crappy show. I never watched it and would have no interest in buying the car. Now if Bubba had purchased the Ferrari from Magnum P.I., my wife would be a Bubba fan for life!

I'm kind of with you on this one. Ferrari's are so much more performance driven. Although, my friends told me the way it was driven in the series was incredibly "wimpy***".

***I'm waiting to get in trouble for using this word again. . . :w00t:

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogielicious

TV show? I thought it was a movie with Johnny Knoxville.

Two words.... Catherine. Bach.

(Warning - if you Google "Catherine Bach General Lee", many of the image results are NSFW!)

• Upvote 1

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

TV show? I thought it was a movie with Johnny Knoxville.

"Flash, I bet your daddy was a jackrabbit".

I'm kind of with you on this one. Ferrari's are so much more performance driven. Although, my friends told me the way it was driven in the series was incredibly "wimpy***".

***I'm waiting to get in trouble for using this word again. . .

Screw all a ya'll! ;-)

Yeehaw!!!!!!!!

Catherine Bach. A major piece of ass,GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY! [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/130997/] [/URL]

What did you expect ... She's got an article of clothing named after her because of that rear end! ;)

This thread has taken a significant turn for the better.
  • Upvote 1

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Note: This thread is 3132 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!