IGNORED

What Are Your Thoughts on Tour Yellow Golf Balls?

Note: This thread is 3660 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 members have voted

1. 1. Tour Yellow Golf Balls?

• Yes
    • No

I'd use them.

If I was 70.

You might make it to 70..if your lucky..

Back on topic...I plan on using a yeller ball when I start playing again, white is just to hard for my eyes to track, and yep I wear glasses.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I started using the yellow Bridgestone E6's this past fall, made it much easier finding my ball when the leaves were down. Bit of a love/hate relationship with this particular ball (love it off the tee, hate it around the green) so while I may stick with a yellow ball next year I'll probably try some different models. Only problem is I told myself I'm not going to start playing another ball until I lose what's left of my E6's and I just can't seem to lose these darn things so maybe that's a sign or something...LOL.

You might make it to 70..if your lucky..

Back on topic...I plan on using a yeller ball when I start playing again, white is just to hard for my eyes to track, and yep I wear glasses.

LOL WUT?

Dusk is the best time for them.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

I feel pretty much the same way about yellow golf balls as I do about white golf balls. Ball flight and feel are the same. The only difference is, you know, one's highlighter yellow.

Tyler Martin

I saw a sleeve of yellow Pro V proto balls last year has anyone heard any news about that or seen them as well? I'd definitely game those !

That would be cool, only Srixon and Bridgestone have been making higher end optic balls so far that I have seen.

• Upvote 1

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

• 2 months later...
So I guessing by your previous post that neither you at a 6 hcp or tour players at plus whatever never lose balls???? Give me a break. Sure they do, I believe at Doral they hit over 300 in the water, now yellow or white those are lost. But I assure you that you don't hit the same dozen of balls all year without losing one. Is yellow for you??? Doesn't sound like it but for you to clown on guys who hit them because they are easier to see is as ridiculous as you seem to be.

From my old caddy days stick to white. Easier to see in the air and ground. Yellow gets lost if dandelions are around

Driver G with Tour 65 shaft 10.5 neutral setting by :ping:
3W G30, #3 and #4 Hybrid, Irons 5 to GW G25 by :ping:
54 & 58 Glide Wedges and putter Cadence TR Anser 2  Traditional also by :ping:
Ball TriSpeed Tour by :srixon: Shoes M Project Wide by :footjoy:
Bag and Push cart by :sunmountain:

Quote:

From my old caddy days stick to white. Easier to see in the air and ground. Yellow gets lost if dandelions are around

I was surprised when an older caddy at my club told me he hates when people use yellow balls.  He says they are a bit easier to see in air but harder to find in grass and rough, especially in the fall.

Joe Paradiso

Quote:

I was surprised when an older caddy at my club told me he hates when people use yellow balls.  He says they are a bit easier to see in air but harder to find in grass and rough, especially in the fall.

As someone who generally plays yellow golf balls, I find this to be true.

But last weekend when I hit the wrong ball because someone marked theirs a little too close to how I mark mine, I remembered why I went yellow in the first place.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Try some rainbow balls.

What are those? Squash balls?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I keep a few yellow Volviks in the bag. I don't mind the color. White gets boring sometime, need to spice things up every now and then.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

I find yellow golf balls the easiest to see and find on the course. My favorite is the Bridgestone E6. Nice to use something different from the other fellows you play with.

Note: This thread is 3660 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!