IGNORED

Brandel Chamblee (Again) Calls for Tiger to Ditch Sean Foley

iacas
Note: This thread is 3671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by dsc123

Yeah, but what else is he supposed to do, keep trashing him?

He is supposed to eat some crow and be up front about how astoundingly wrong he has been.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Brandel will tell you he's not wrong -- Tiger can't hit a driver consistently well and can't hit a draw -- so he won't be winning majors.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• 9 months later...

I am now considerably stupider for having watched that "segment".

:doh:

Brandel is a classic example of the mouthy dude who doesn't know what he doesn't know.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

I am now considerably stupider for having watched that "segment".

Brandel is a classic example of the mouthy dude who doesn't know what he doesn't know.

LOL.  Why do I feel like Frank Nobilo was just starting to, very politely, tell Brandel why he's an idiot?  Mike cut it off though, so I guess we'll never know. ;)

LOL.  Why do I feel like Frank Nobilo was just starting to, very politely, tell Brandel why he's an idiot?  Mike cut it off though, so I guess we'll never know. ;)

Hey don't blame me, wasn't my video ;-)

Don't forget Drew, you need to go thatta way

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

I particularly like how those fingers are supposed to represent "up" and "forward" yet are about 180° apart.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I am now considerably stupider for having watched that "segment".  :doh: Brandel is a classic example of the mouthy dude who doesn't know what he doesn't know.

So, so much stupid.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Hey don't blame me, wasn't my video

I particularly like how those fingers are supposed to represent "up" and "forward" yet are about 180° apart.

And the "derpy" look on his face makes it almost perfect.  If this screenshot were clear, tell me this wouldn't make the perfect background for a "Stupid Brandel Chamblee" meme.  Or just "stupid golf information" meme.

I always get the impression that Frank Nobilo is constantly fighting the urge to stand up and smash his chair over Brandel's head.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

How does this loser still have a job? Can't he get transferred to covering tennis or something?

He wouldn't last 5 mins. reporting on tennis..LOL

• Administrator

How does this loser still have a job? Can't he get transferred to covering tennis or something?

Because this thread (and other threads) are 11 pages long (or longer).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hahaha, gotta love this guy.

I was just watching the segment he did with Paul Azinger, and you can see him trying to take digs at the "New school of swing thought".

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Good instructors give the correct information and correct *amount* of information to their students.

My instructor as an example has students that simply want a "tell me what to do or feel, I don't care about anything else" answer when using TrackMan and others want the nitty gritty, "why is this wrong, what fixes are there for the problem and how do I apply those fixes?"

If Tiger wants to know the reasons behind certain problems he might have Foley can tell him those reasons but I'm pretty sure once he knows the reasons he goes right back to full concentration on how to fix the problem, not the data.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Brandel is correct.

4+ years and this generations best player  cant do what Sean Foley teaches consistently.

clueless is what comes to mind for me.

Ha!  You're funny.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Ha!  You're funny.

I just logged in to say "thanks you", only to discover you were talking to someone else...traitor!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!