IGNORED

Best and worst golf commercials

utztech
Note: This thread is 4291 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What?  No love for the Hammer?

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by caniac6

Off the subject: Good looking dog. I have a very spoiled English Setter laying at my feet right now.

Gracias.

I'd spoil mine more around the house, but all she really wants at this point is to be taken where the birds are.

John

Originally Posted by bwdial

I am surprise it took until page 2 for someone to mention it.  POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Originally Posted by ThominOH

and how can we all not love this one..

I laugh my tail off everytime I see this one!

I really like the Davis Love III commerical where his caddy left stuff out of the bag to make it lighter.

In my bag:

Driver: Covert Performance
Super Hybrid : :nike: 2H - 17* Covert Performance

Irons: :nike:Covert 4I - PW

Wedges: :nike:X3X Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)

Putter: Method Core 1i

Ball: :nike:One RZN

Upgrading Always.

The best were the old Footjoy commercials with the crazy guy.

The best of those was the one where he and Tim Herron were eating sausages and watching Jesper Parnevik sweat like a pig on a bike. They don't have those anymore...so sad.

Driver: R11s 9 with a Fubuki Tour 63 X-Stiff
Fairway Wood: R11s 15.5 with Miyazaki Kusala Black 83 X-Stiff

Hybrid: taylormade.gif 4 with Fubuki 515 X-Stiff
Irons: titleist.gif Forged 660 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: callaway.gif CC Jaws 52 and 58 Degree
Putter: ping.gif In Anser 2

Originally Posted by utztech

My vote for worst golf commercial on right now is Kim Furyk in 5 hour energy.  "I have been taking the product for about a year and I have more energy, I am more energetic, and I am not as tired."  Really solid endorsement there.

I wonder if they made 4 hour energy pros would play faster.

Jim should also add since taking the 5 hour energy I now choke on the last hole every time I'm contention

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

• Administrator
Originally Posted by poser

Jim should also add since taking the 5 hour energy I now choke on the last hole every time I'm contention

Nah. The U.S. Open was the 16th. :) Play was faster at Firestone which is why his drink got him to the 18th before he crashed and burned. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by Wally Fairway

I thought this was pretty cool....can't believe it is almost 10 years old

2:19 mark was comedy GOLD!

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Originally Posted by bwdial

The Hammer was so cheesy it was funny.  Same with Rocco's V-Harness/straightjacket training aid.

1) My vote goes to the FedEx Cup - Baby Monitor commercial  (my wife say's that is me in the commercial)

2) Also the Wilson Staff commercials:

a)  Playing Through -  Ricky Barnes group lets the guy through and he chilli dips his iron shot all over the camera

b)  P. Harrington -  Iron adjustment...the guy is using power tools on his irons in the parking lot

c)  K. Streelman -  The caddy is grubbling about the obnoxious player and the player keeps hounding him about burning daylight...the outakes on this one is good.  The old caddie calls him a M.F :)

This is for all you fanboys who think Tiger is intimidating :

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Originally Posted by iacas

Quote:

Originally Posted by poser

Nah. The U.S. Open was the 16th. :) Play was faster at Firestone which is why his drink got him to the 18th before he crashed and burned. :)

So that s**** really works?!?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by bogdan101

Commercials are the reason I stopped watching golf on TV, in fact I stopped watching TV altogether.

Your avatar features possibly the second most overrated television program ever (behind "Laugh In").

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4291 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!