Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hasiron

How to golf swing and shot ?

16 posts in this topic

I'm having a genuine problem having my swing movement and photos. If that and in addition they just roll along the ground My spouse and i also help make big divots before and after the place that the golf basketball was. How you get this and how can one make it better ?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

You swing more inside, and the little ball seek hole more better than before.  Attack from angle that makes divot later.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

i and the wife make sure to divot before and after tennis ball.  attack of angle will be video picture so never hit in the air.  putter is make better all the time.

I'm having a genuine problem having my swing movement and photos. If that and in addition they just roll along the ground My spouse and i also help make big divots before and after the place that the golf basketball was. How you get this and how can one make it better ?

You have to really want it.

I wonder if the OP is a real person who has a poor translation here, or is some kind of bot or spam situation.....

If they are a real person, the translation is unfortunate since nobody can understand what they are saying or asking. Aside from the fact that obviously they are having trouble playing golf (aren't we all?!)

His posts elsewhere seem more clear. This one is pretty tough to figure out, though. I think he is saying that he hits the ball really fat with a big divot that starts behind the ball and goes past it, and can't get the ball in the air. Based on that, I would say you've got to hit the ball first. Divot only in front of the ball, after contact. Try focusing on a spot 4 or 5 inches in front of the ball when you swing.

Originally Posted by colin007

i and the wife make sure to divot before and after tennis ball.  attack of angle will be video picture so never hit in the air.  putter is make better all the time.

LMFAO!!!

Are you sure this is even about golf?

I am with jasonk88s, LMFAO!

Originally Posted by walk18

You have to really want it.

how you seem that i'm not seriously interested in it ?

I love to play golf and like to spend tons of time in it. If you valuable information then write down otherwise nice to meet you.

Hit ball sincerely, watch fly to problem solved.

OP was a spammer. He waited a few posts before he posted his spam links, including the one two above this, but he still started posting spammy links within the first ten posts. :P

Originally Posted by dsc123

His posts elsewhere seem more clear. This one is pretty tough to figure out, though.

I think he is saying that he hits the ball really fat with a big divot that starts behind the ball and goes past it, and can't get the ball in the air.

Based on that, I would say you've got to hit the ball first. Divot only in front of the ball, after contact. Try focusing on a spot 4 or 5 inches in front of the ball when you swing.

They were not clear on my thread.

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

They were not clear on my thread.

I had to read his other posts. Now I feel weird.