IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Like going to the range, warming up with some irons then hitting one hundred slices with your driver and cussing after every swing?

Burns more calories. Lol :-$

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tentative schedule is to pick the books up next Friday, and begin mailing them out to Indiegogo supporters and others the start of the next week, in the order of purchase.

Woot!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I read this site a lot and although I don't post much, believe me when I say I am a huge fan of the site.  My wife and I had our first baby in the middle of the season last year and I didn't get out much.  I am just getting to the point where I am playing weekly again and have a new set of irons on the way (first custom fitting and pulled the trigger on JPX 850 pro's).

I haven't gotten to pick up the 5sk video's due to lack of budget but now that I have gotten my irons, I feel I would like to contribute more.  Long story short, I feel bad for not contributing monetarily to the website and would like to contribute to the book if its still possible.  If not, I will just support by buying the book and videos.

• Administrator
I read this site a lot and although I don't post much, believe me when I say I am a huge fan of the site.  My wife and I had our first baby in the middle of the season last year and I didn't get out much.  I am just getting to the point where I am playing weekly again and have a new set of irons on the way (first custom fitting and pulled the trigger on JPX 850 pro's).

I haven't gotten to pick up the 5sk video's due to lack of budget but now that I have gotten my irons, I feel I would like to contribute more.  Long story short, I feel bad for not contributing monetarily to the website and would like to contribute to the book if its still possible.  If not, I will just support by buying the book and videos.

You can contribute by posting and visiting more, too. We make a few peanuts from you viewing ads, of course.

You can order the book for $29.95 (includes shipping in the U.S., if you're outside please ask for the rate) by sending money to us via PayPal at .

Not specifically to you, @Brian W , but we also have this: .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

You can contribute by posting and visiting more, too. We make a few peanuts from you viewing ads, of course.

You can order the book for $29.95 (includes shipping in the U.S., if you're outside please ask for the rate) by sending money to us via PayPal at .

Not specifically to you, @Brian W, but we also have this: ​ .

Great to know, I will grab up the book and videos real soon

Thanks for the reply

• Administrator

Part of the process to getting the books is to get a printed hard copy proof that you can "okay" before hundreds are printed.

Those arrived an hour ago.

;-)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Part of the process to getting the books is to get a printed hard copy proof that you can "okay" before hundreds are printed.

Those arrived an hour ago.

;-)

So, is part of the process going to be for you to read the whole book again?

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

• Administrator

So, is part of the process going to be for you to read the whole book again?

No.

But I'll make a short video for this thread so y'all can see what you're getting…

No.

But I'll make a short video for this thread so y'all can see what you're getting…

That's great.. just in case you misunderstood me, even though I have a feeling you didn't.. I meant as part of your confirmation of the "proof" I'm sure you will have to go ahead and do some sort of spot checking, that is why my first question is the extreme case of reading the whole thing!

You could always just have Dave do that instead :)

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

• Administrator

That's great.. just in case you misunderstood me, even though I have a feeling you didn't.. I meant as part of your confirmation of the "proof" I'm sure you will have to go ahead and do some sort of spot checking, that is why my first question is the extreme case of reading the whole thing!

You could always just have Dave do that instead :)

We made the PDF, then they sent back a PDF proof, which we approved, then they made the book. Right from the PDF. There's not really much of a need to spot check let alone read everything again. We've read the book about 20 times by now. :)

We made the PDF, then they sent back a PDF proof, which we approved, then they made the book. Right from the PDF. There's not really much of a need to spot check let alone read everything again. We've read the book about 20 times by now. :)

Oooh... Shiny... :drool:

- Shane

Looks great!  What is the swing weight? :-P Can't weight to read it!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

LOL ... I thought you were having a spaz attack or something when you opened it.  I was like "For the love of God, how hard is it to turn a page!?!?!' then realized you weren't actually trying to turn the page. ;-)

Very excited, BTW.  The thing looks awesome!!!!

It looks great and I am very excited for this book.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

I am really looking forward to this.

@Ernest Jones is it ok if I put down "The Wheel of Time" for a bit to read this?

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

I am really looking forward to this. @Ernest Jones is it ok if I put down "The Wheel of Time" for a bit to read this?

Just don't put it down for too long or you'll have to start from the beginning. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator
LOL ... I thought you were having a spaz attack or something when you opened it.  I was like "For the love of God, how hard is it to turn a page!?!?!' then realized you weren't actually trying to turn the page. ;-) Very excited, BTW.  The thing looks awesome!!!!

I can't show you the insides yet! :)

Note: This thread is 2963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!