IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

I've been hitting balls at the golf dome, heated range, golf stores, and chipping/putting in my house. This, along with ho'ing clubs and golf anything on the puter and tv is getting me through. We've had a couple of warmer days now in SE WI with a bunch of rain today and it's making a little dent...

:nike:Covert Tour

:wilson_staff: Fybrid RS 15*

Irons??

:tmade: Tour Preffered 54* & 60* w/ ATV grind

:rife: Trinidad Tropical

Cold weather is going to return next week, guys. Unfortunately, we'll have to hold on for another couple weeks I guess. I've been searching everywhere for any inquiry on how long this will really last, and so many people say different things. Some pessimistic weather forecasters always say it will be "well into March" that the cold will persist and some say the arctic air will remain until around March 3rd. Does anyone know how long it will probably last? This winter is draining me

I've never hated a winter more than this one.  Too much snow, temps too cold and no breaks at all.  I'm hoping my March the snow is gone and the course will start to dry up.  Home course officially opens mid March and off to Myrtle early April so I need some practice time.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well the weather had a change of heart last night and dumped some freezing rain on us...still not summer but hey, at least it isn't snow.

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

When I tried to leave this morning

I hate when they do that!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Drove home through a few raining cloud bursts last night, glad it wasn't snow. Today the temps are back below freezing.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

I'm in MA, and outside of my office building there is some outdoor seating/tables for people to eat at in the summer.. the seating portion is about knee height (2 feet ? 2 and a half?)...Before yesterday the benches were almost the identical height of the snow around them, and when I came in this morning the snow had sunk a good 5 or 6 inches. Not much but its something..

Christ who am I kidding this is miserable.

I'm in MA, and outside of my office building there is some outdoor seating/tables for people to eat at in the summer.. the seating portion is about knee height (2 feet ? 2 and a half?)...Before yesterday the benches were almost the identical height of the snow around them, and when I came in this morning the snow had sunk a good 5 or 6 inches. Not much but its something..

Christ who am I kidding this is miserable.

50F today in MA, so we should get some melting.

Scott

My Swing Thread

What is depressing is it has been nice for a week and I haven't been out due to the wind. No gusts today but I'm sure it will bring out the goons. I'll be heading out soon.

Dave :-)

We are coming into what we loving call, "mud season". It is close to 50° out and windy. It is slushy slick and mucky out... Not exactly better....yet.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

We are coming into what we loving call, "mud season". It is close to 50° out and windy. It is slushy slick and mucky out... Not exactly better....yet.

Same here. Last week I hit every poor shot I could into the muck and basically destroyed a brand new pair of True shoes. Doubt I'll ever get the mud stains out of the mesh. We hadn't had any snow for some time and it was still a swamp.

Dave :-)

Nasty sticky stuff.  I'm not sure how long it will take for the tundra to melt.  We still have 8 - 12" on the ground here in MA.

Even after it melts, it will be a while before the ground firms up.

Scott

My Swing Thread

This fu$&@$&$ white stuff is pain in the a$$. It was beautiful yesterday but I had work to do. Today was/is suppose to be warmer than yesterday, so I was planning on getting out there to play. And I woke up to find fricking white crap all over. Not much just a dusting but enough to close the courses today. Rant over.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Got out yesterday. My course, Kittyhawk Eagle course, Dayton, OH, was actually pretty good. Muddy balls, but my pants stayed relatively clean. The greens were pretty messed up though. But boy does a month and a half do some damage. It was like Feb. 2013 all over again with the fats and thins. I'm not admitting to my score.

Got out yesterday. My course, Kittyhawk Eagle course, Dayton, OH, was actually pretty good. Muddy balls, but my pants stayed relatively clean. The greens were pretty messed up though. But boy does a month and a half do some damage. It was like Feb. 2013 all over again with the fats and thins. I'm not admitting to my score.

I'm just south of you in Mason and I didn't want no part of the moisture....or should I say slop.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon