IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

Even 28 down here overnight!

Should be 50ish by the time we play at 1:30 this afternoon, I hope!

I played last Sunday morning with my buddy in West Palm. It was a brisk 60 degrees or so and we practically had the course to ourselves. Nobody would play in the "cold."

@boogielicious? Is that you?

http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2015/02/theres-exactly-one-golfer-left.html

No, but it looks just like my front yard!  I should set up a tee there. :-P

This winter is also reeking havoc on my poor dog Skippy, a 12 year old beagle.  The poor guy is missing his walks and can't find his usual places to go 1&2.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sorry ..... but I think of this as inspiring you all to see what is underneath the white stuff.

A couple of more weeks and it will all be good.

13th green

Looking back to the 14th tee.

17th green.

We hit 62 by noon. That was close to my score after the front 9.

Meanwhile just had two days of below zero weather her in Pittsburgh, and now freezing rain on top of the snow that we already had and the ice formed from the cold. This coming after the one warm day we had where I couldn't get outside due to a basketball tournament.

Fer cryin out loud, the grass doesn't even die up there???

Yea sorry about that ......

Yes you are definitely seeing the mower lines on the 13th green.

They haven't cut the rough for a while so its getting a bit long.

Supposed to get hotter tomorrow and Monday.

Sorry ..........

Sorry ..........

You keep saying that and I'm not buying it. :-P

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Cloudy and fairly cool day compared to others this week. Only hit 56.

Looking down 14th hole.

Very rare that I can drive the summer car to golf in February.

Already preparing for the LPGA coming to the club this summer.

If I could, I'd ban @ay33660 from this thread. What he's doing could be construed as cruel and unusual punishment! :(

Yeah. He's having a bit of fun, but any more is officially over-the-top.

If I could, I'd ban @ay33660 from this thread. What he's doing could be construed as cruel and unusual punishment! :(

I wouldn't ban him just yet, but I think he should attend a sensitivity training. He's having too much fun posting those pix, perhaps more fun than he's having playing golf in February.

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Why can't you drive the Whale Tail more frequently? I mean, if there's no snow, right?

She is a bit of a garage queen so I don't usually take her out in the winter if there is any salt on the roads. This year has been unseasonably warm and I only recall a week when the salt trucks have been out.

Yeah. He's having a bit of fun, but any more is officially over-the-top.

I wouldn't ban him just yet, but I think he should attend a sensitivity training. He's having too much fun posting those pix, perhaps more fun than he's having playing golf in February.

Gentlemen I do sincerely apologize if I have gone over the top.

I do realize that I may have gone over the top. In fact I think golf Karma smack me on the head yesterday ........ I had three shanks in the round!

So I promise no more posting pictures of my course ......... unless you all want me to.

I wouldn't say it's ban worthy but it is definitely :offtopic:

This is a winter depression thread for crying out loud.

:beer:

- Shane

She is a bit of a garage queen so I don't usually take her out in the winter if there is any salt on the roads. This year has been unseasonably warm and I only recall a week when the salt trucks have been out.

Gentlemen I do sincerely apologize if I have gone over the top.

I do realize that I may have gone over the top. In fact I think golf Karma smack me on the head yesterday ........ I had three shanks in the round!

So I promise no more posting pictures of my course ......... unless you all want me to.

Oh please, it was all tongue in cheek, continue to post away. Most of us only have about a month of this crazy weather to go, there's a light at the end of the tunnel...maybe

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5