IGNORED

Holy crap, I'm gonna play golf with Graeme McDowell!

David in FL
Note: This thread is 2624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Alright.....I'm in no condition to give a full report. We'll save that for tomorrow, but I will give the scores.... We played the same tees. 6771 yds. 73.3/139. I shot 85...... :8) Graeme shot 63, and really never made a putt! I need to go back over the card tomorrow, but I think he hit all 18 greens! :bugout:

Little too much fun at Nona Blue buddy? :-D Can't wait to hear the tale.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for the info. You must be tired after shooting 22 strokes more than your partner. Did you mean that he actually chipped in many of the holes?

No, he really never made anything over 10 feet......of course, he never really had anything over 10 feet all day. He did chip in for eagle on one par 4 though. I've never seen anything like it......! I'll post the scorecard tomorrow too.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lihu

Thanks for the info. You must be tired after shooting 22 strokes more than your partner.

Did you mean that he actually chipped in many of the holes?

No, he really never made anything over 10 feet......of course, he never really had anything over 10 feet all day. He did chip in for eagle on one par 4 though.

I've never seen anything like it......!

I'll post the scorecard tomorrow too.

Cool. Good thing you are a pretty good player, otherwise, he would have probably gotten bored.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

The first person who correctly predicts his score will win a month (or a month extension) of Supporter membership. One entry per person. Multiple entries invalidate your chance of winning. Edit: By "his" I mean @David in FL 's. Not Graeme's.

I say david shoots a 81

I think I picked the closest score for GMAC 65, I knew he was gonna go low the course is set up for members not world class players, he probably could have got close to 59 if he really started to grind.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Lol oops i was late thats still good david i mean im sure its tough to play with a pro the overall adrenaline alone would make me play a little rough easily I am very envious of you im sure everyone would agree with me that they have all had the desire to play with a professional from today or the past Pics tomorrow when u can think and see straight :)

Alright.....I'm in no condition to give a full report. We'll save that for tomorrow, but I will give the scores....

We played the same tees. 6771 yds. 73.3/139.

I shot 85......

Graeme shot 63, and really never made a putt! I need to go back over the card tomorrow, but I think he hit all 18 greens!

So I guess long game is important? :-P

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Ho-hum, 63.  Funny how we have guys running around here shooting 75, thinking they're " this close " to becoming pro.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Yes. Not surprising, but he is ranked 12th in the world.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Bingo Bango, 85!

Me too...

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Alright.....I'm in no condition to give a full report. We'll save that for tomorrow, but I will give the scores....

We played the same tees. 6771 yds. 73.3/139.

I shot 85......

Graeme shot 63, and really never made a putt! I need to go back over the card tomorrow, but I think he hit all 18 greens!

So awesome...can't wait for the full report!

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Ho-hum, 63.  Funny how we have guys running around here shooting 75, thinking they're "this close" to becoming pro.

Kicker is he probably wasn't giving 100% effort.

Joe Paradiso

Quote:

Originally Posted by bplewis24

Ho-hum, 63.  Funny how we have guys running around here shooting 75, thinking they're "this close" to becoming pro.

Yes. Not surprising, but he is ranked 12th in the world.

I had to keep reminding myself that.  Think about it.  I'm a decent player, but there are HUNDREDS of much better players here in the Orlando area alone .  There are only 11 better golfers in the ENTIRE STINKIN' WORLD than him.

After yesterday, I believe it.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I hope my 96 guess did not offend.....lol.....85 was not bad considering the circumstance. Who all was in your group? A few guys you normally play with? That would suck if you had to tell one of your normal 4 some that he couldn't go.

Had to be a blast.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

When I was thinking about what to guess the number 63 came into my mind and wouldn't go away. Right number, wrong player. Since that didn't seem likely I didn't hit Submit.

Note: This thread is 2624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!