IGNORED

GAME GOLF - Digital Tracking System

Note: This thread is 2194 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

How is the process of replacing lost tags? Quick and easy I hope.

Well, the set comes with a few extra tags so not until you lose 4 or 5 would it be a problem. I was having issues with them coming loose when I first got mine and even "lost" one during my first round. (Turns out it came off in my bag so I found it later that day) Then I went the same route as Erik, and glued them on with silicone and have had no trouble since.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I guess the only problem with the system is if there's a round you don't want to "relive."

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

I guess the only problem with the system is if there's a round you don't want to "relive."

But there'll (almost) always be at least one shot that you want to relive, which does encourage you to post even your bad rounds.

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

But there'll (almost) always be at least one shot that you want to relive, which does encourage you to post even your bad rounds.

Totally. "I stunk today but at least I can check and see exactly how far I smashed that one drive one 13."

Or how I managed to find a new route to a par on 4 by cutting the dogleg and playing up the fairway on 5.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Or how I managed to find a new route to a par on 4 by cutting the dogleg and playing up the fairway on 5.

This is where the quote from LSW "just because the course architect designed a hole to be played that way doesn't mean you have to play it like that" (not word-for-word, can't quite remember it) can make us feel like geniuses!

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

• 2 months later...
I'm purchasing a used one with only 14 tags, will I miss the extra 4?

Only if you lose one. I haven't lost one yet so by my experience, no your probably fine.

Michael

Only if you lose one. I haven't lost one yet so by my experience, no your probably fine.

Also, now that the software has been upgraded to be able to detect shots you forgot to tag, if you did lose one, then it still wouldn't be the end of the world for you to manually enter a couple of shots per round.  Unless it was your putter, that would get annoying.

I also imagine you could contact GG and inquire about replacement tags.

Worst case I could buy a new set of tags for $50 and still be way cheaper the new. http://store.digitalriver.com/store/activemt/en_US/pd/ThemeID.38733800/productID.307863900

The extra tags are good if you have more than 14 clubs and you like to switch clubs. Not really a big deal for most people, I don't think.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
How does Game Golf know how far your last put was? Is there a way to tag it after you hole it?

No. It doesn't track distance of putts anyway, so it's not particularly relevant.

We have a slightly bigger thread here: and a new thread in which we can talk with GAME Golf reps here: . Check those out too… :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 1 month later...

For those interested, Amazon has a Lightning Deal on the Game Golf unit for the next 4 hours or so for $139, which is the lowest I've seen it since $119 on Christmas and Black Friday.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Here's the link to the above mentioned Game Golf lightning deal: link

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I'm going to just buy the tags and use my phone. I like the added benefits of knowing the yardages to the front/middle/back and the marked distances from further out. Also they may add other functions on the phone app that would be helpful too.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Note: This thread is 2194 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!