IGNORED

Video Logs (VLogs) of You Playing Golf! Post Your Own!!!

iacas
Note: This thread is 1013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Also: my voice is the absolute worst. I'm cringing the whole way through the edit.

We all have to get past those kinds of things. Who cares? At the end of the day… nobody, really, except us. I don't like my gut or ass in some shots, but whatever. It is what it is. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

At least you guys are all putting up respectable scores which makes it worth watching. I'd have 10+ minute long 9 hole videos just showing all the shots, ha.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Also: my voice is the absolute worst. I'm cringing the whole way through the edit.

Well, it cant be worse than mine.  There is a reason I did not talk in mine...doncha know?  I will try and add it to the next one though if I can.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

I'll have to try to put one together, sounds like fun. Not really my thing, but I am feeling adventurous. Now I just have to find a good time when the course isn't packed. I am thinking a late afternoon round on the weekend might work out well.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Just finished a round, will have the video up in a few hours.

FWIW, it was probably one of the least enjoyable rounds of golf I've ever played. I woke up with a stomach ache, and felt like absolute shit the entire round. I couldn't stomach breakfast, so I was hungry the whole time. And to make it worse, I was eaten alive by mosquitoes on the first four holes before I went to my car to grab bug spray. Like Joba Chamberlain in Cleveland bad before the spray, and barely tolerable with it. I was also hitting behind a guy dressed in full Heisenberg gear spraying fertilizer on the green, and now I've got a pounding headache.

That's all to say: I had absolutely zero feel for my swing.

(I don't mean these as excuses or complaints or anything. I played bad because I played bad. Just giving some background.)

The only reason I shot +2 37 was because it was a really, really easy course. Anyway, that'll be up in a bit.

We just want to see how to shoot the 37 part, your voice could sound like Minnie Mouse for all we care (I speak for the majority, I hope). B-)

Hint: Next time play in high winds. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

At least you guys are all putting up respectable scores which makes it worth watching. I'd have 10+ minute long 9 hole videos just showing all the shots, ha.

Well you could do some creative editing just to show us how to make that 25' downhill hard breaking putt or that short sided bunker shot within 3' ;-) .

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Alright, it's still uploading to YouTube for a few more minutes. The course is Hopedale Country Club, in Hopedale, MA. It's not nearly a fancy as the title makes it sound, and measures only 3086 yards. So it's not a tough course. I made bogey at 2 and 5, everything else was a par. (I make fun of myself in the titles a few times. I'm mostly goofing around.) [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFMJ0SG4JLc[/VIDEO] [quote name="iacas" url="/t/74880/video-logs-vlogs-of-you-playing-golf-post-your-own/30_30#post_998210"] We all have to get past those kinds of things. Who cares? At the end of the day… nobody, really, except us. I don't like my gut or ass in some shots, but whatever. It is what it is. :) [/quote] It's not like I beat myself up over it, but if I could change a few things, that would be up there. [quote name="cipher" url="/t/74880/video-logs-vlogs-of-you-playing-golf-post-your-own/30_30#post_998218"]Well, it cant be worse than mine.  There is a reason I did not talk in mine...doncha know?  I will try and add it to the next one though if I can. [/quote] Don't think I didn't consider adding an accent. ;-) (Well, not really.)
  • Upvote 4

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Jamo calls that a struggle, I'd call that a record setting round that I'd be bragging about haha. Perspectives are crazy things.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

These are fun! I'm gonna have to try to figure out the technology. Given that I've just recently learned to upload a basic, unedited video, it may take awhile..... ;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I'm wondering if using the folded down windshield on a cart would make a decent platform to record from if I set my phone on there for each shot until I can get a camera and mount to do it. Today is way too windy to even try to play a round though, it will have to wait.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I'm wondering if using the folded down windshield on a cart would make a decent platform to record from if I set my phone on there for each shot until I can get a camera and mount to do it. Today is way too windy to even try to play a round though, it will have to wait.

Already tried it. You need to manipulate the cart in position, and it's kind of a pain. Plus, the greens keepers are not too happy about driving the cart up to the tee box area. We used a tripod.

I tried to video on two occasions so far. My son didn't want to be filmed the first time out, as he doubled the first two holes, and both of us were in a bad mood that day anyway.

The second time didn't work out because we were rushed from tee to green, with long waits in between. The guy in front of us called us in for hitting into them, and wanted to be 300 yards away before we could tee off. There were people behind us who wanted us to push forward quickly. Then it got dark when the couple in front of us left.

We'll do it soon!

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Already tried it. You need to manipulate the cart in position, and it's kind of a pain. Plus, the greens keepers are not too happy about driving the cart up to the tee box area. We used a tripod.

I tried to video on two occasions so far. My son didn't want to be filmed the first time out, as he doubled the first two holes, and both of us were in a bad mood that day anyway.

The second time didn't work out because we were rushed from tee to green, with long waits in between. The guy in front of us called us in for hitting into them, and wanted to be 300 yards away before we could tee off. There were people behind us who wanted us to push forward quickly. Then it got dark when the couple in front of us left.

We'll do it soon!

Ah, thanks for saving me the hassle of trying. I'll just have to bribe someone to come along and record me.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Alright, it's still uploading to YouTube for a few more minutes.

The course is Hopedale Country Club, in Hopedale, MA. It's not nearly a fancy as the title makes it sound, and measures only 3086 yards. So it's not a tough course.

I made bogey at 2 and 5, everything else was a par.

(I make fun of myself in the titles a few times. I'm mostly goofing around.)

It's not like I beat myself up over it, but if I could change a few things, that would be up there.

Don't think I didn't consider adding an accent. (Well, not really.)

Good stuff, Jamo!  I really enjoyed it.  And sorry about the loose headcover!

And I concur with the general opinion of how you guys all make it look so easy.  Except Mike.  I still haven't watched Mike's yet, but I've seen him in person, so how exciting can it be? ;)

P.S.  Your voice is fine.  Seriously. :beer:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamo

We all have to get past those kinds of things. Who cares? At the end of the day… nobody, really, except us. I don't like my gut or ass in some shots, but whatever. It is what it is. :)

I agree.  Who really cares...  If someone has problems with me over something like that, forget'em.

I also wanted to add that this very inspiring.  It is nice to watch the better players make it look easy.  Thanks a lot.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

• Administrator
(I make fun of myself in the titles a few times. I'm mostly goofing around.)

A FEW times?

And I concur with the general opinion of how you guys all make it look so easy.  Except Mike.  I still haven't watched Mike's yet, but I've seen him in person, so how exciting can it be? ;)

@mvmac 's is only worth watching so we can make fun of him for getting his eagle putt only 2/3 of the way to the hole.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

A FEW times? @mvmac 's is only worth watching so we can make fun of him for getting his eagle putt only 2/3 of the way to the hole.

Is it just me or does he have the twitches and tics under control a little more than usual? And @mvmac , did you drastically slow down your backswing? I remember you with a bit quicker tempo than that.

Good stuff, Jamo!  I really enjoyed it.  And sorry about the loose headcover!

Well if you want to see me play good for once, watch the video haha

Is it just me or does he have the twitches and tics under control a little more than usual? And @mvmac, did you drastically slow down your backswing? I remember you with a bit quicker tempo than that.

Yeah def slower, helps with the changes I'm trying to make on the backswing, guess it also lessens the twitches.

@mvmac's is only worth watching so we can make fun of him for getting his eagle putt only 2/3 of the way to the hole.

Yeah I should have accelerated through it ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 1013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!