IGNORED

Video Logs (VLogs) of You Playing Golf! Post Your Own!!!

iacas
Note: This thread is 1013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well if you want to see me play good for once, watch the video haha

Yeah, I did ... It was great to watch! You played great, and the hooked hybrid (which you could actually see on the video) was awesome!! Well done. I will get out there soon enough and do one of these too!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think it's be fun to do one of these.  I'd definitely do like the first one and simply mount to a pull cart, you could position the camera anywhere that way.

Alright, it's still uploading to YouTube for a few more minutes.

The course is Hopedale Country Club, in Hopedale, MA. It's not nearly a fancy as the title makes it sound, and measures only 3086 yards. So it's not a tough course.

I made bogey at 2 and 5, everything else was a par.

(I make fun of myself in the titles a few times. I'm mostly goofing around.)

It's not like I beat myself up over it, but if I could change a few things, that would be up there.

Don't think I didn't consider adding an accent. (Well, not really.)

Nice Job!  My only disappointment was your complete lack of Mass accent and you never worked, "Wicked Pissah" into the narrative.  Too much time in Delaware I think.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Can someone give a quick explanation of the process involved in editing, adding text and voice, and stringing together the dozens of individual video clips needed to do this? If it's too involved, I'll get my 14 year-old to teach me, but I bet others might appreciate the insight too.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Easiest way to learn is watch some youtube videos about editing.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Can someone give a quick explanation of the process involved in editing, adding text and voice, and stringing together the dozens of individual video clips needed to do this? If it's too involved, I'll get my 14 year-old to teach me, but I bet others might appreciate the insight too.

If you have a Mac, iMovie is the easiest way. I did all the voiceovers as I was filming, so those are treated just like any other video. The text is under "Titles," and those are pretty easy to drag and drop, as are transitions. Even adding video is just a matter of selecting the portions of the video you want and dragging it over. [quote name="boogielicious" url="/t/74880/video-logs-vlogs-of-you-playing-golf-post-your-own/30_30#post_998665"]Nice Job!  My only disappointment was your complete lack of Mass accent and you never worked, "Wicked Pissah" into the narrative.  Too much time in Delaware I think. [/quote] Yeah, I have no accent at all.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Can someone give a quick explanation of the process involved in editing, adding text and voice, and stringing together the dozens of individual video clips needed to do this?

If it's too involved, I'll get my 14 year-old to teach me, but I bet others might appreciate the insight too.

Are you using Windows or Mac?

Jamo already described iMovie.

Windows has a program called "MovieMaker" which you need to download free from the Microsoft website. Once you do this is pretty much works in a similar fashion as iMovie. Everything is click and drop. You can slice out parts using the edit tab at the top.

When you are done do the File "Save Movie" option rather than the share options to maintain the fidelity of the original movie.

Then simply log into your Youtube account and go to Upload in the upper right corner, or Manage Videos.

You need to upload then "Publish". Make sure it is not set to private if you wish to share the videos.

That's it in a nutshell.

• Upvote 1

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Can someone give a quick explanation of the process involved in editing, adding text and voice, and stringing together the dozens of individual video clips needed to do this?

If it's too involved, I'll get my 14 year-old to teach me, but I bet others might appreciate the insight too.

I use Windows Live Movie Maker to create video for my My Swing thread. I pull videos from my iPhone and add them to a project. I trim off everything before and after the swing then copy/paste the same segment and set to slowmo (I wouldn't do this for VLog though). Then I add then next video for down the line and do the same thing. I'm thinking of doing the same for this, recording a bunch of segments then piecing them together and adding annotations. Afterwards, I save the video for high def display and upload to YouTube and link.

I'm sure Macs have better tools for this, but I don't have one.

- Shane

Thanks guys. Windows. I'll work on it.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

If you have an iPhone, try YouTube Capture:

https://www.youtube.com/capture

It allows you to stitch videos together, layover audio and upload to YouTube all in one app from your smartphone.

Unfortunately, no Android version yet, I'm sure there are Android video editors, but YTC is really easy to use and has the YT imprimateur.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Good stuff, Jamo!  I really enjoyed it.  And sorry about the loose headcover!

Missed this the first time. I knew it was going to be loose, I'm going to have to figure out a way to get it to stay. Maybe just something as simple as a few rubber bands on the sock to make it a bit more snug.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Missed this the first time. I knew it was going to be loose, I'm going to have to figure out a way to get it to stay. Maybe just something as simple as a few rubber bands on the sock to make it a bit more snug.

I gave up on my hybrid head cover. It's now sitting in my trunk. :-\

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Here is mine... Planned on doing the full 18 but forgot to charge the camera which only made it through 8 holes. I ended up shooting a 42 on the front (took a triple on the 9th) and then shot 37 on the back for a 79.

At the end of the video, I put that I made a 4 on the first hole, that was actually a 3.

• Upvote 3

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Here is mine... Planned on doing the full 18 but forgot to charge the camera which only made it through 8 holes. I ended up shooting a 42 on the front (took a triple on the 9th) and then shot 37 on the back for a 79.

At the end of the video, I put that I made a 4 on the first hole, that was actually a 3.

Thanks for that.. I have to admit it was enjoyable to watch!  Is the back nine harder than the front, or around the same?

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Thanks for that.. I have to admit it was enjoyable to watch!  Is the back nine harder than the front, or around the same?

Back nine on that course is actually easier once you get past 10 and 11.

Front: 3425 yards, 36.2/132

Back: 2976 yards, 34.4/127

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Note: This thread is 1013 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!