IGNORED

Food Thread

mvmac

Tomorrow I will be carving the Thanksgiving turkey. Here is a pretty good video on carving techniques.

Gobble, gobble.

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

Trying to drop a few pounds so I can binge from 12/23-12/31 so eating my usual "diet" fare for lunch until then, shrimp and watermelon. A little sriracha and blue Persian salt to kick it up a bit. We stocked up at the Asian market over the weekend and have pounds of shabu-shabu and other thin sliced meats as well as several quarts of kimchi to eat for dinner. My only guilty food pleasure for the next couple of weeks will be winter melon tea with a little vodka in it. I ate way too many burgers over the summer.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Trying to drop a few pounds so I can binge from 12/23-12/31 so eating my usual "diet" fare for lunch until then, shrimp and watermelon. A little sriracha and blue Persian salt to kick it up a bit. We stocked up at the Asian market over the weekend and have pounds of shabu-shabu and other thin sliced meats as well as several quarts of kimchi to eat for dinner. My only guilty food pleasure for the next couple of weeks will be winter melon tea with a little vodka in it. I ate way too many burgers over the summer.

Cutting out your after dinner 12 pack?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Cutting out your after dinner 12 pack?

Cut that out years ago. I don't mind a few when golfing but would be tough to get up, work out and be productive at my desk if I did that. Though I suppose it depends what beer. A 12er of Coors Light is basically water :-P .

But I have almost a week off this month and I want to have some calories to spare on whatever. I am certain some of those calories will be brandy alexander's.

Chipotle double chicken burrito and a chicken quesadilla. Yum :-)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Oh I miss Chipotle so much. The nearest one from me now is about 45 minutes away. :-(

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Speaking of restaraunts that are far from home, I really miss Pizza Ranch. Anybody in the Midwest eat there?

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

I love the Pizza Ranch.... When I head home to North Dakota the Ranch is a must stop. The only question is pizza or chicken.

Driver: Taylormade RBZ :tmade: Irons: Titleist AP1 :titleist: PW-4 All other clubs are needing upgrading as I am able to afford it.

I love the Pizza Ranch.... When I head home to North Dakota the Ranch is a must stop. The only question is pizza or chicken.

Both??? I usually get 2 slices and a piece of chicken.... How many times/plates depends on how hungry I am.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Oh I miss Chipotle so much. The nearest one from me now is about 45 minutes away. :-(

I quit eating at them up here. They started skimping on ingredients and now it's most wrap.

Boudi an cream cheese stuffed breasts with Dreamland shake, tenders with webers kickn chicken, a pork loin stuffed with apple and rubbed. Halfway done. Dinner for me. Stuffed breast and crunchy potato

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

I quit eating at them up here. They started skimping on ingredients and now it's most wrap.

That's lame. The Chipotle by me makes huge burritos. One time the guy had to put a second tortilla around mine because it was over-stuffed.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Boudi an cream cheese stuffed breasts with Dreamland shake, tenders with webers kickn chicken, a pork loin stuffed with apple and rubbed. Halfway done. Dinner for me. Stuffed breast and crunchy potato

Looks really good! What's the stuffing in the chicken?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

[quote name="trickyputt" url="/t/74957/food-thread/252#post_1083509"] Boudi an cream cheese stuffed breasts with Dreamland shake, tenders with webers kickn chicken, a pork loin stuffed with apple and rubbed. Halfway done. Dinner for me. Stuffed breast and crunchy potato

Looks really good! What's the stuffing in the chicken?[/quote]Boudin and philly cream cheese. 1 Package boudin sausage steamed and one package philadelphia cream cheese, mixed while the sausage is hot.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lihu

Quote:

Originally Posted by trickyputt

Boudi an cream cheese stuffed breasts with Dreamland shake, tenders with webers kickn chicken, a pork loin stuffed with apple and rubbed. Halfway done.

Dinner for me. Stuffed breast and crunchy potato

Looks really good! What's the stuffing in the chicken?

Boudin and philly cream cheese. 1 Package boudin sausage steamed and one package philadelphia cream cheese, mixed while the sausage is hot.

Sounds really good. I might have to try something like that during the holidays.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

That's lame. The Chipotle by me makes huge burritos. One time the guy had to put a second tortilla around mine because it was over-stuffed.

I wish they still made them like that here. I have been to the one at the Newington Mall a quite a few times and the burritos are lame... Used to be like what you described...

Making bahn mi for dinner later. Probably should avoid the bread but I ate light for lunch, two shrimp and pork spring rolls subbed fish sauce for peanut sauce.

What is the best recipe for Korean BBQ sauce?

Tom R.