IGNORED

Food Thread

mvmac

Why do people keep posting on this thread every time I make the decision to skip breakfast and eat vegetables for lunch? Too bad for both of those thoughts, they just got killed by the steak and bacon thoughts! :-P

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

Eat your heart out!

za.thumb.jpg.14f6a1556a7d1260105e381eefe

Inside Jason Day's fridge:

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

Not my photo. Barcelona donuts the size of a typical Kaiser roll. How do you stay slim for the beaches with that?

56d07bee17661_ScreenShot2016-02-25at10.3

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

24 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Not my photo. Barcelona donuts the size of a typical Kaiser roll. How do you stay slim for the beaches with that?

There's a place in Dayton called, "Stan the Donut Man". They do an assortment of crazy flavored donuts. One of their favorites is the peanut butter cup donut that has a mini-reese's ;)  

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Near me they've just opened a franchise of Duck Donuts (named after the first store in Duck, NC).  They fry the donuts to order, so every one is warm and fresh when you get it.  My favorite is maple-glazed with bacon pieces.  Dang, I made myself hungry!. :doh: wonder if my wife would notice if I didn't eat much dinner......the bacon debris on my shirt could be a give-away.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

1 minute ago, DaveP043 said:

My favorite is maple-glazed with bacon pieces.  Dang, I made myself hungry!. :doh: wonder if my wife would notice if I didn't eat much dinner......the bacon debris on my shirt could be a give-away.

Liquid Assets in Ocean City Maryland does a fresh made donut desert. They just switch the topping. When I was there they did a peanut butter and jelly donut. One of the best things I've eaten. Something so good about fresh donuts. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

2 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

Near me they've just opened a franchise of Duck Donuts (named after the first store in Duck, NC).  They fry the donuts to order, so every one is warm and fresh when you get it.  My favorite is maple-glazed with bacon pieces.  Dang, I made myself hungry!. :doh: wonder if my wife would notice if I didn't eat much dinner......the bacon debris on my shirt could be a give-away.

We bought a dozen of those for a party back when that store opened up in place of the Milwaukee Custard that was there (I'm somewhat nearby you in Herndon), and my daughter and I waited 45 minutes at least, monotonously watching batch after batch of dough float down the hot oil. I haven't been back since, but I doubt the lines can still be as long now the novelty has somewhat worn off.

They told us then that the bacon topped donuts were their best sellers, but my daughter refused to allow any bacon donuts for her party. Girls and their anti-bacon agenda!  I will say the first things to go at the party were those donuts.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

20 hours ago, saevel25 said:

There's a place in Dayton called, "Stan the Donut Man". They do an assortment of crazy flavored donuts. One of their favorites is the peanut butter cup donut that has a mini-reese's ;)  

Those on the top left look good.

2qu116x.jpg

16 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

I like the chocolate glaze with the nuts on top.

duckdonutsFB.jpg

Steve

• 1 month later...

Eggs Benedict for breakfast. I made it with Taylor ham because New Jersey

20160403_084351.jpg

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

We bought a spiralizer yesterday and made the recipe below. It was fun. Of course we made it less vegan by using chicken stock and adding chicken. :-)

http://pinchofyum.com/creamy-spinach-sweet-potato-noodles-with-cashew-sauce

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

3 hours ago, billchao said:

20160403_084351.jpg

Yummy!

Unfortunately, my breakfast was a 4 oz. Activa Yogurt, and a handful of cashews. :-(

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

We bought a spiralizer yesterday and made the recipe below. It was fun. Of course we made it less vegan by using chicken stock and adding chicken. :-)

Also, yummy!

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

20 hours ago, billchao said:

20160403_084351.jpg

That looks very good!

~Jorrit

On 4/3/2016 at 9:39 AM, boogielicious said:

Where has this thing been all my life? Ordered one and looking forward to seeing what can be done with veggies. Thanks!

Not me, some guy on reddit:

J1XdeYy.jpg

Steve

I've been going back to a classic the past few days. Grilled cheese sandwiches. I put my own twists on it. Like using sourdough bread instead of the typical white bread. I also use real cheddar cheese over american cheese. I sometimes put bacon on the sandwich. Though my favorite is putting a few slices of pickles on the sandwich before cooking it. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

TIme lapse video of making pimento sandwich. I prefer whole wheat bread though.

Steve

24 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

TIme lapse video of making pimento sandwich. I prefer whole wheat bread though.

That honestly looks awful. :ninja:

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

56 minutes ago, jamo said:

That honestly looks awful. :ninja:

I hate pimentos 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag