IGNORED

Food Thread

mvmac

Dim sum, baby

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Dim sum baby

Where's the baby?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Where's the baby?

Punctuation saves lives.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Where's the baby?

Grrrr. I edited the comma in. Actually, lots of babies are at dim sum because it's a popular weekend lunch thing.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Dim Sum is awesome! And I can bring my kids because the place is so loud, nobody cares! And my son likes to look at the fish tank. Total win all around.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Abusing moderator privs already!!! :-)[quote name="nevets88" url="/t/74957/food-thread/54#post_1025842"] Grrrr. I edited the comma in.[/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Tri-tip, black beans, zucchini chips and sauteed mushrooms

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Tri-tip, black beans, zucchini chips and sauteed mushrooms [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/102589/] [/URL]

Are those zucchini chips breaded/crispy?

Steve

That monster bacon burger may be the most glorious thing I've ever seen.  Bah!  Now I'm hungry.  Off to the store to buy half a pig's worth of back and a loaf of bread to try and recreate that masterpiece.  It shall be done!

That monster bacon burger may be the most glorious thing I've ever seen.  Bah!  Now I'm hungry.  Off to the store to buy half a pig's worth of back and a loaf of bread to try and recreate that masterpiece.  It shall be done!

Haha. It was definitely enormous.

Here is the place where we ate that while on vacation. Tony's I-75 in Birch Run, MI.

Skip to 0:44 for the BLT and again at like 2:00.

EDIT: This place goes through 10,000 POUNDS of bacon in a WEEK! God, I feel sick reliving the memory now lol.

Are those zucchini chips breaded/crispy?

They normally have some bread crumbs on them but my wife wanted to make them without, still pretty good. For two zucchinis, it was 2 tbsp of butter and 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

They normally have some bread crumbs on them but my wife wanted to make them without, still pretty good. For two zucchinis, it was 2 tbsp of butter and 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.

Ah thanks. I usually put the cheese on afterwards. Will try cooking them in. Nom nom nom...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/zucchini-parmesan-crisps-recipe.html

Steve

Lots of good healthy ideas in this thread. I've given up cooking for the summer, sorry grill. I'm into my second week of just eating Vietnamese takeout. Small pho for lunch at 11AM and we split a combo rice plate or combo bun for dinner, sometimes I eat a couple of spring rolls. I like it and it's cheap. The only day I eat b-fast is Sun and I order a small pho no noodles, extra jalapeno with just tripe and tendon Sat night and save it.

Dave :-)

Lots of good healthy ideas in this thread. I've given up cooking for the summer, sorry grill. I'm into my second week of just eating Vietnamese takeout. Small pho for lunch at 11AM and we split a combo rice plate or combo bun for dinner, sometimes I eat a couple of spring rolls. I like it and it's cheap. The only day I eat b-fast is Sun and I order a small pho no noodles, extra jalapeno with just tripe and tendon Sat night and save it.

Easy, Dave! Sodium overload, bro!

Fire up that grill and throw some boneless/skinless chicken breast on it with some portobello caps stuffed with cheese, tomatoes and spinach. Get some nice sweet corn and shuck it half way to remove the silk, let it soak for 30 minutes and then throw those bad boys on the grill too.

Come on, doesn't that sound good? I bet you hear your grill calling your name again... "Daaaavveeee...." :beer:

FWIW, I just made myself incredibly hungry so this will likely be dinner for me now. Along with whatever 9% or higher IPA that catches my eye at the store.

Pleased to see this as diet is so important.just looked at the fittnes forum great exercises however it's not sustainable without proper diet. I am a 62 to 7 handicap flexibility is more important than gym work. Diet is even more important as we get older.