IGNORED

Which PGA Tour Pro are You?

iacas
Note: This thread is 3529 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got Woods too.  Not sure why.  Other than getting angry at a bad shot, I can't see how we are alike.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, yeah. I cringed a bit when I chose The Dukes of Hazzard, "this better not make me Bubba! :mad: ", but I wanted to be honest and not game the system. Was pretty relieved to not get Bubba.

I didn't pick The Dukes of Hazzard or the South, and I still got Bubba.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I didn't pick The Dukes of Hazzard or the South, and I still got Bubba.

Oh oh. That carries a much deeper stigma than had it been because of choosing The Dukes of Hazzard. You have some skeletons in your closet?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Oh oh. That carries a much deeper stigma than had it been because of choosing The Dukes of Hazzard. You have some skeletons in your closet?

I answered that people admire my power. That might be it.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I answered that people admire my power. That might be it.

How many of The Beatles can you name?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

How many of The Beatles can you name?

All of them, first and last names. Which is a lot more than I can say about The Dukes of Hazzard.

Bill

My Swing Thread

All of them, first and last names. Which is a lot more than I can say about The Dukes of Hazzard.

Alright, I think you'll be ok. :smartass:

Bo (Beauregard) and Luke (Lukas) Duke. They left Hazzard at one point to race on the NASCAR circuit so their cousins Coy and Vance took over the shenanigans. When Bo and Luke returned from NASCAR (IOW settled their contract dispute with the network) Coy and Vance left to go...somewhere...else.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I got Phil Mickelson. This is awful, just awful. I'd rather have Briny ****ing Baird.

Trade?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I think I was a little too cocky in my responses. I got Rory McIlroy.

I do not have a "buttery smooth swing that others admire." But I'll pretend I do because being delusional in this game can often help.

Constantine

I'm Tiger.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I got Phil. Other than we're both right handed, I don't see it. Also, what's up with that TV show question?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I got Phil. Other than we're both right handed, I don't see it. Also, what's up with that TV show question?

It's seeing where you fall on the scale of Robert Karlsson to Bubba Watson, if you know what I mean.

Riley

I got Phil. Other than we're both right handed, I don't see it.

Also, what's up with that TV show question?

Yeah, I really didn't want to choose The Dukes of Hazzard, but damnit, 60 Minutes is not amusing.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

This is who I am according to the quiz...................................no, really!

Chris.:roll:

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/pga-tour-which-pga-tour-pro-are-you

I ended up as Tiger Woods:

Tiger Woods

You'll stop at nothing to win. You have an incredible drive to succeed at everything you do but dislike the attention that comes with success. You are intensely private and prefer to associate only with people who respect that. You might have the driver yips.

Yeah, not so sure about that…

Anyway:

The percentages are slightly different, but I got the EXACT same order as your golfers.

What a dumb test.

"Witty golf quote."

Aren't the percentages just the overall distribution of what people taking the test gets?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Note: This thread is 3529 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!