IGNORED

Nike Releases Vapor Irons

Note: This thread is 2303 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I can't think of any other new iron lately that looks better...G30...SLDR...*quiver*

I like the contrast on these...something different...but like I said, I'm a Nike *****.

Different strokes.  That's why there are so many different styles out there.....

I'm not even a Mizuno guy, but by God, to me, these MP-4's are the prettiest irons ever made!

It's a real shame that I'm nowhere close to being a good enough ball-striker to play them...... :8)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Different strokes.  That's why there are so many different styles out there.....

I'm not even a Mizuno guy, but by God, to me, these MP-4's are the prettiest irons ever made!

It's a real shame that I'm nowhere close to being a good enough ball-striker to play them......

Agree - those are damn nice. The 'players' clubs Mizuno makes are always pretty eye pleasing

It's a real shame that I'm nowhere close to being a good enough ball-striker to play them......

That's exactly how I feel about these:

Pure sex on a stick.

I saw these and thought, "these are the prototypes, the are not putting these out". I will have to say I love the sexy look of my ap2's and anyone that see them in my bag makes a comment on how good they look. That being said, Nike makes ugly clubs. The sumo driver and some others. I do kind of like the red woods but I like red in general. Nike fans will like nike stuff but for me, pass.

The Sumo driver was made during the crazy square driver phase, and believe me that wasnt even the worst looking driver on the market. Anyone remember the Calloway FT-IQ or whatever it as called.

The Sumo driver was made during the crazy square driver phase, and believe me that wasnt even the worst looking driver on the market. Anyone remember the Calloway FT-IQ or whatever it as called.

Yeah, you can't judge Nike today by their Sasquatch line. Their Covert woods are the best looking on the market, in my view. Play pretty well too. Hate the look of their irons... until these. Gorgeous. Dig the neon and black, too. Wouldn't have thought so if you'd just described them to me.

Yeah those were disgusting.

Vomit.

Don't make me post a picture of my Sumo2 5900 3 wood and driver. I actually think they look kind of nice; don't like those vapor irons, though.

Why? Is there any specific reason? Or just unwarranted entirely?

Just have never gotten any good feel from their clubs and some of the past were just plain ugly to the eye at address.  To each his own and if you get the results you want playing with their equipment then go for it, but I just think other companies simply make better quality and performing equipment for the average player and not specific to their tour players.  At least Nike does not introduce something that is going to dramatically improve my game every three months like Taylormade does.

That's exactly how I feel about these: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/104339/] [/URL] Pure sex on a stick.

That's the Mizuno MP-32 for me. Gorgeous. But I love the Vapor irons, so what the hell do I know?

Yeah I think those classic all steel back blades are beautiful.  But I think these new Nikes are sexy as hell too.  Even though it's above my pay grade, I already want that pro combo set 2-PW badly.

Speaking of getting new Nike irons, I just got a job at Nike.  At the employee store they have a very limited selection of current Nike irons.  I wonder if I can get the 50% employee discount on a set of these through the employee website!?  For $500 I'd go above my pay grade and get those pro combos just cause I'd get a quarter chub every time I looked at them in my bag :drool:

Yeah I think those classic all steel back blades are beautiful.  But I think these new Nikes are sexy as hell too.  Even though it's above my pay grade, I already want that pro combo set 2-PW badly. Speaking of getting new Nike irons, I just got a job at Nike.  At the employee store they have a very limited selection of current Nike irons.  I wonder if I can get the 50% employee discount on a set of these through the employee website!?  For $500 I'd go above my pay grade and get those pro combos just cause I'd get a quarter chub every time I looked at them in my bag :drool:

That's cool. Your almost obligated to get a set of vapors now

I swore off Nike after I tried the disaster slingshots irons that a friend had...  I couldn't possibly understand how those things were game improvement and the feel was so bad...  I still feel like .... like.....  yea that feeling of nails on a chalkboard....    that feeling....  aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh   ear muffs!!!!

Okay...  I kinda like the look of the new Vapor line, I would try them but with thin patience lol

Not too shabby Edel Blades... but the Vapors are great in a MOMA kind of way.

Note: This thread is 2303 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!