IGNORED

Kick X (or KickX) Tour Z Golf Balls

Note: This thread is 2948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Im not much better than you and I absolutely love the Kick X.  For me they seemed to spin just as much as the pro V's but seemed longer off the tee.  The thing that I really care about is how the ball feels off my putter and the Kick X feel as good as anything Ive ever played.

That just goes to show how very different feel is for different people...    I didn't like the feel off my putter at all and it didn't spin any more for me than the Hex Chrome I usually play.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Is this a start-up company? The company must have some capital to fund all their ads. Is this a gimmicky ball or really a good ball?

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

Never tried one, but have heard very good things from very reliable sources.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I've been using them lately and I like them. They feel nice off the putter and wedges, and they seem to have just the right amount of spin. I get to the green and usually find the ball close to its pitch mark - whether it was a wedge or a 5 iron.

Good ball but I had trouble with my order, took two months before I received the balls. I may order more through the winter thinking by the time I get them it will be close to spring. The second dozen I was charged for back in Oct finally showed up so I got what I paid for but the long shipping time is a little weird.

Wish I could have played it in season. It feels great off the clubs with a full swing but I have no idea what is does on the inconsistent winter greens. Some are soft from thaw and others rock hard. On warm days any ball tears the greens up because they are squishy where the freeze layer is a couple inches below the surface. Assuming I hit the darn thing.

Dave :-)

Anybody know weekday the charge shows up as on your cc statement? My second dozen showed up today.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Anybody know weekday the charge shows up as on your cc statement? My second dozen showed up today.

I hate autocorrect. It's supposed to say what, not weekday.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Apropos of the "widely available" in the thread title, has anyone seen them in stores?

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

• Administrator

Apropos of the "widely available" in the thread title, has anyone seen them in stores?

I think Golf Galaxy may have them eventually.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Odd. It's the ball I choose to play and I get Pro V1x, B330, etc. free or really inexpensive if I want.

Tell him I'll take them. :)

I asked him last week if he still had them.   He said he sent them back since nobody here wanted them..

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

• 1 month later...

Golf channel was promoting or advertising "free Kickx balls " today.

I tried the kickx site and didn't see any promotional items.

Did find a promotion at a site - shopmaxtv.com

One dozen free, s&h; is .99 cents.

The site will run you through a bunch of other promotional items during the order.

All golf stuff ads on the golf channel, select decline or try the optional items.

I played a sleeve of the tour balls last summer and was impressed.

Thought they played as well as Pro-V's and Bridgestone, and TM Tour.

Club Rat

Here's the link - http://www.shopmaxtv.com/kickxtourz/?sid=103933 &

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

From the website. Played the balls again yesterday the spin around the greens is better than any ball I've used. I will have to change the way I play chips if I continue to use these. Will have to wait and see what they do on summer greens. Winter conditions can be uneven. But I was carrying chips near the hole and the ball was checking up quickly very little roll.

From the website. Played the balls again yesterday the spin around the greens is better than any ball I've used. I will have to change the way I play chips if I continue to use these. Will have to wait and see what they do on summer greens. Winter conditions can be uneven. But I was carrying chips near the hole and the ball was checking up quickly very little roll.

That was pretty much my experience with the ball as well. The ball checks up quicker than any other ball I have played. You can be very aggressive with it.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Same thing when I used it last Sat. I can see the advantage of a ball that checks quickly now. Before using cheapy Titleist balls I got so much roll out distance control could be difficult. Because they rolled so much my chips and pitches usually lacked speed. With the Tour Z you can really go after it. I think the revelation for me was chips with the Tour Z started coming up short. The quicker I swung at it the more it checked up and the less it rolled.

It was dreadful slow despite miserable weather when I play Sat. I keep two balls in the pocket and if there is a delay I chip until I can get to the next tee of someone catches me. Moving from one side of the green to the other to mess with different lies. Through 7 holes I must of hit 30-40 practice chips from 20-50 feet. Same thing every time. Ball a couple feet or less from the ground, hit, bounce and stop quick. A few kicked sideways on certain areas of the green.

Best ball I've ever used. As good as it feels around the greens I like the full swing feel better.

My experience has the Kick-X Tour playing just as good as any good premium golf ball I've played. I was impressed with the quality of this golf ball. If I didn't have 4 dozen Bridgestone golf balls I would probably give these a shot for the next golf season.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 2948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!