IGNORED

Golf Alchemy Putter Competition: Win a Customized Putter YOU DESIGN!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3421 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who's design do you think should win the Golf Alchemy putter?

• Breaking Bad- Jamo
    • Game of Thrones- nevets88
    • Scarface- l3rewski

Awesome! Thanks everybody. And thanks to Golf Alchemy and the whole TST crew for running this.

That's going to be a lot of fun to putt with.

We expect pictures and a review!! :dance:

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congrats!

Now don't go taking the putter, say to someone "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" and smash him in the head, m'kay?

I was going to suggest that you DO that. ;-)

Congrats. Not too many people can claim to have their own signature line of putters.

- Shane

We expect pictures and a review!!

Will do! This will be a good opportunity to practice my product photography.

Mario from Golf Alchemy already has the ball rolling on the putter. He mentioned the fact that the putters are forged in the same factory as F1 Maclaren and Rolls Royce parts , which the gearhead part of me found super cool. Overall, from what I've read and seen, I should expect some top notch work.

• Administrator
Nice! Keep posting updates. Thanks! Congrats!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 4 weeks later...

Mario from Golf Alchemy sent me these awesome pics of @l3rewski 's Scareface putter. Enjoy!

He also wanted me to let TST members know that if they want a Golf Alchemy putter, they'll receive a 10% discount just by mentioning The Sand Trap in their request.

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

It looks incredible. I have yet to see it in person, but I know it's waiting for me when I get back home this weekend.

Thanks again to Mario and TST staff for this awesome contest. Mario was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and it's obvious that the workmanship from Golf Alchemy is top notch.

edit: I can't get over how cool the dual pistol alignment mark is.

Looks awesome, congrats @l3rewski ! And thanks to Golf Alchemy for holding this contest!

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Wow. That is seriously pimped out!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Nice. LOL, using the two guns to aim.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

The double guns for alignment aids are the icing on the cake. VERY sweet!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Finally got to see the putter in person.... it is absolutely incredible. The craftsmanship and level of detail is fantastic. Really nice feel too. The head is silicon bronze with a polished nickel coating. Shaft looks to be a true temper stepless square. They installed a WinnPro X 1.18" after I told them what grips I like. I've never felt this particular grip before, but I'm really liking it so far.

Definitely give GolfAlchemy a look if you're wanting any custom work.

Here are a few pics.

Awesome!!

Are you going to be able to use it? :-P

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Hi everyone new to this forum and felt a need to make a comment , i love this scarface putter and also the walking dead one these guys have made, anyhow i was one another forum on a site called mygolf (mincepie) you know the one, as they are running a putter design competition , so i tried to make a comment regarding these two that i had seen on here and they would not allow my message to be seen which i thought was strange! they for some reason will not allow these custom factory putters to be mentioned on there!!

what happened to freedom of speech! i think they are afraid to upset the companies up that they are working with ( and giving them money) they wont even give a reason to why they wont mention these items on a forum page which should be for us the people to use and say what we think

Glad this forum is not that that ,

i would worry what items they would recommend as the seem to be very biased to what is allowed and what isn't

any how i do love these designs and i am going to order mine in the new year i am going to have a Dad's Army one that says Dont Panic! on

big brother is watching O~O

Derek H

Note: This thread is 3421 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!