IGNORED

PBAC TOUR

ProPGAScout
Note: This thread is 3275 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Either the both of you are just really lame trolls or you both got high on something.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Back years ago there was a novel about a guy who invented a dice based baseball game and did full seasons of the teams, creating players and back stories and off-field incidents, etc.  So much so that he ended up kind of losing himself in the game.

Ahhh, found it:  http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Baseball-Association-Henry-Waugh/dp/0452260302/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid;=1431453970&sr;=8-2&keywords;=universal+baseball

Here is a god description of the book taken from one of the reviews:

So I'm thinking maybe Old Lefty has the same thing going on with a self-invented golf game.  But his league is called the PBAC.

BTW, I read this book at least 25 or more years ago but I remember it as a pretty good read.

So, like ... Strat-O-Matic???  I had that game (might still be in the closet actually) and loved it. :)

lol good trolling.  Going from B flight to A flight wow way to spot some talent lmfao..  pretty soon after only 3 short years he will be breaking 80 WOW!!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

So, like ... Strat-O-Matic???  I had that game (might still be in the closet actually) and loved it. :)

More like Strat-O-Matic on steroids.

Damn, now you guys are making me want to go reread it.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

I played the crap out of Strat-O-Matic as a kid.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

I played the crap out of Strat-O-Matic as a kid.

Well hey, in reviving old memories of playing strat-o-matic at least we got SOME value out of this thread. :dance:

Maybe you and @Golfingdad can set up a Strat-O-Matic game by email.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

I heard about this Zack guy in the PBAC. He's currently ranked 8 of 10. He'd be a pretty good golfer if he could control his drive, get better with his irons, and learn to putt ...

I heard about this Zack guy in the PBAC. He's currently ranked 8 of 10. He'd be a pretty good golfer if he could control his drive, get better with his irons, and learn to putt ...

You did? Can you point us to where we can get more information about this PBAC? I'd like to get see this Zack guy, he sounds like a one in a life time golfer from all Inhave heard.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

This is hilarious.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

You mean to tell me none of guys have heard of the PBAC Tour? I find that very hard to believe...

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

You mean to tell me none of guys have heard of the PBAC Tour? I find that very hard to believe...

As do I. It's the third most reputable tour in the area, for goodness sakes! How could you not know the full roster?

I'm just getting to learn the ropes on important tournaments. [quote name="Pretzel" url="/t/81908/pbac-tour/20_10#post_1142084"] As do I. It's the third most reputable tour in the area, for goodness sakes! How could you not know the full roster?[/quote] I am working on it, I'm thinking of going to a few of the events this year, once I figure out where it is held. [quote name="JazzFatCat" url="/t/81908/pbac-tour/20_10#post_1142109"]Zack is so overrated. [/quote] Finally something I might agree with.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

"Zack???" Sounds like Jack Hamm changed a letter in his name.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Peanut Butter And Cheetos.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 3275 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!