IGNORED

Donald Trump for president?

rkim291968
Note: This thread is 2963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The delegate math isn't in his favor and with the GOP leading the anti-Trump charge the convention will not be Trump friendly. Which seems odd considering the best explanation for Trump's primary success is the perception he is the anti-establishment.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, saevel25 said:

A good fence doesn't stop a criminal from breaking into your home or trespassing on your land.

The saying, car locks keep honest people out of your car, criminals will just bash your windows in.

A good wall will just keep the honest people out, it wont stop the determined law breakers.

I assume you do not lock your car doors then??????

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

15 minutes ago, 14ledo81 said:

It doesn't cost billions upon billions of dollars to lock my car doors.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

3 minutes ago, jamo said:

If Trump ever gets to build Trump Wallstoria, in typical irony, I'm sure he will use Mexican labor to keep costs down... sorry :-)

I'm for Pinestraw.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 8:46 PM, Golfingdad said:

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

33 minutes ago, 14ledo81 said:

My car will automatically lock itself after about 1 minute ;)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

11 minutes ago, Mr. Desmond said:

If Trump ever gets to build Trump Wallstoria, in typical irony, I'm sure he will use Mexican labor to keep costs down... sorry :-)

I'm for Pinestraw.

He's actually admitted he takes advantage of H-1B because he can. Some of his reasoning is solid. I get it when he says some jobs are tough to fill with American's. We employ a guy on a ITIN number that works like a dog. He's been with us since 2001 and the couple times he left to find greener grass I burned through replacements at a clip of a couple a month. The only time we successfully replaced him it was with his brother.

The wall is one component of Trump's plan to curtail illegal immigration.  He's also going to increase border security and unleash them to actually do their jobs (which is why they are supporting him in huge numbers).  He's going to employ E-verify and a Visa tracking system.  He's going to defund the 100 or so sanctuary cities until they begin to enforce the law (I hope he arrests some mayors, sheriff's and chiefs of police too).  He's going to deport criminals, their families will follow.  And, he will allow no path to citizenship for those who remain. This should take care of the problem in 4 years.

I would suggest getting your news from sources other than comedians.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

4 minutes ago, Gunther said:

The wall is one component of Trump's plan to curtail illegal immigration.  He's also going to increase border security and unleash them to actually do their jobs (which is why they are supporting him in huge numbers).  He's going to employ E-verify and a Visa tracking system.  He's going to defund the 100 or so sanctuary cities until they begin to enforce the law (I hope he arrests some mayors, sheriff's and chiefs of police too).  He's going to deport criminals, their families will follow.  And, he will allow no path to citizenship for those who remain. This should take care of the problem in 4 years.

Did you watch the whole clip?  I did, and even though it may be considered a comedian clip, what he was saying was pretty legitimate in terms of the feasibility of building the wall and debunking the idea.. As for the other measures you mentioned, no one can police that long of a wall and he isn't going to be arresting anyone.

Even if he wins the POTUS he will back track on the wall idea IMO.. Would you be upset if he did that?  Or would you say thank God he didn't?  ;)

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

20 minutes ago, Gunther said:

image.jpeg.504fb029f5f66a30f78c69f9d9ba2

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

28 minutes ago, Gunther said:

increase border security= more funding
He's going to employ E-verify and a Visa tracking system= more funding and staff
He's going to defund the 100 or so sanctuary cities- congress shot this down in 2015, why will it be different under Trump?
I hope he arrests some mayors, sheriff's and chiefs of police too- Who will arrest them?
Who will prosecute them?
What officers, lawyers and judges are you pulling off their work load to handle this.
There is no basis for their arrest, what law have they broken?

He's going to deport criminals, their families will follow.  And, he will allow no path to citizenship for those who remain.
This will violate the 14th amendment
“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside.”  
For further reading try the Supreme Court case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, which simply reiterates: If you are born in the U.S., you are a citizen regardless of your parents’ citizenship or status.

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/22/donald-trumps-interview-with-the-washington-post-is-totally-bananas/?tid=pm_pop_b

He did an interview with the Washington Post editorial board. I'll leave it here without comment.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

1 hour ago, jamo said:

It will if Bernie gets in.

Bill - 

1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

My car will automatically lock itself after about 1 minute ;)

Touche'....

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

15 minutes ago, jamo said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/22/donald-trumps-interview-with-the-washington-post-is-totally-bananas/?tid=pm_pop_b

He did an interview with the Washington Post editorial board. I'll leave it here without comment.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Given many of you trashing Trump are democrats I'd think you'd all want to see Trump get the GOP nomination since you're all convinced Hillary can beat Trump?  

Joe Paradiso

2 hours ago, newtogolf said:

Given many of you trashing Trump are democrats I'd think you'd all want to see Trump get the GOP nomination since you're all convinced Hillary can beat Trump?  

I haven't noticed a lot of people in here being excited about Hillary - I sure ain't.  At this point, though, her slogan (and all others still running) could just be "I ain't Donald Trump" and that'll be pretty much enough for me.

If Hillary wins it's not because they republicans put forth the wrong candidate it's because they have made the party a joke with all the infighting. Nothing to do with Trump.

Note: This thread is 2963 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!