IGNORED

2015 British Open at St. Andrews Discussion Thread

colin007
Note: This thread is 3043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No, it is not the same. No one in their right mind would say   SPY-ETH or FER-JUK. But mispronouncing Louis' name is understandable until they are corrected.

YOU think nobody in his right mind would ... WHY NOT.. if you look at the spelling it just as easy to say that right or wrongly as Louis name.. are you and the commentators also out of your right minds... ... AND they HAVE been corrected SO MANY times on the right way to pronounce it you've gotta start thinking yr dealing with donkey's

What a break!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I wonder if the Cink/Duval/Hamilton grouping was motivation for Cink and Duval to play as well as they did/are. Screw you R&A.;

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

OMG -  Dunne just hit three tee balls off the second tee...

All he needs to do is pick up and move on and he can write down par + handicap when he submits his round for handicap purposes :)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

YOU think nobody in his right mind would ... WHY NOT.. if you look at the spelling it just as easy to say that right or wrongly as Louis name.. are you and the commentators also out of your right minds...

... AND they HAVE been corrected SO MANY times on the right way to pronounce it you've gotta start thinking yr dealing with donkey's

How about we focus on the bigger picture stuff? You seem to be obsessed with the small stuff: what people call something, how people pronounce something… to the point where you call people names ("donkey's"? Really?). That's not tolerated here.

And what's worse, while you're busy calling people names, there's an AWESOME event being conducted.

BTW, donkeys doesn't need an apostrophe. Duh. :-P

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Cink moving up the leaderboard, is he going to destroy the fairytale of the Grand Slam or an Amateur win, its why he exists.

LOL!. Poor Cink. Some guys can win but never win..

Vishal S.

This is one of the more exciting majors in a long time. I just hope it can continue until the end. It would be a bummer if someone pulls away. What is the largest playoff in British Open history? Five men?

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

I'm getting all tingly already. This is going to be a fun morning!

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Chesters is at -11, Matsuyama's at -11, Anthony Wall's at -11, Koepka's at -10, all of them already on the in-run. The director's making a huge mistake in not following their progress. I get that the last groups are star-studded, but those guys could get to the top of leaderboard and stay there.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• Administrator

Chesters is at -11, Matsuyama's at -11, Anthony Wall's at -11, Koepka's at -10, all of them already on the in-run. The director's making a huge mistake in not following their progress. I get that the last groups are star-studded, but those guys could get to the top of leaderboard and stay there.

They'll likely fall off a bit on the inward nine.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm watching the BBC feed and they're not showing those guys either. There are, wait 15 guys at -10 or better? They can't show all of them.

-- Daniel

I'm watching the BBC feed and they're not showing those guys either. There are, wait 15 guys at -10 or better? They can't show all of them.

Do you have a link?  everything on my side needs a password and account on a pay service.

Bill - 

They'll likely fall off a bit on the inward nine.

So will the guys who haven't made the turn yet. This is what we're talking about when we talk about bad TV coverage. They don't want to be in the position of one of those players being in line for a playoff, when the viewers will have had no clue as to how they got there. Wall birdied 11; now he's one shot off the lead. You can't ignore second place.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Do you have a link?  everything on my side needs a password and account on a pay service.

It's just on Watch ESPN. My cable provider (Comcast) gives me free access.

-- Daniel

Note: This thread is 3043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!