Sign in to follow this  
9wood

Describe Your Last Round of Golf in One Sentence

Note: This thread is 1269 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

419 posts / 19985 viewsLast Reply

Very enjoyable, since I have been able to hit the ball longer and add some draw. I had a nice round today with a lot less mishits. Increase in the number of GIR and nGIR, but still need to work on putting, but even that is improving, so I am encouraged with the progress. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

It was windy, cold, sometimes wet, and I shot an 85.

Had a good day driving the ball with some of my longest drives of the year, but since I couldn't make any putts today I ended up with a 46 for 9 holes

Just played this afternoon. The sentence for today would be... The game is showing promise, but definitely room for improvement. I had some great drives and good iron shots... Making solid contact with hybrids.... Putting still needs work, but I'm encouraged on the progress.

On Novermber 27, the day after Thanksgiving, I shot a one over par score for 18 holes.  I bogies the third hole, after parring the first, and then made 15 consecutive pars ( I tried so hard to make a birdie, but my putts were all in the range of 20-25 feet---fall golf is tough here in Upstate NY!

Strong wind gusts when I played golf today, combined with my inaccurate short game made for a 44 for the 9 holes I played

Slipping, need to make more time to just hit balls at a range, need to take more lessons so that I don't stick three balls in the woods on one hole.

I can do it in one word, "Tiring".

I walked many, many miles (on concrete in not so comfortable shoes) at Disney World on Saturday from 8am to 10pm.  Then I walked 18 holes on Sunday.  Front nine was fine.  I was crawling up the 17th hole on the back nine.

A great practice round... Played 27 holes and walked it all carrying my clubs. Good exercise and It s a beautiful day here in SW Ohio. Much better ball striking and I am glad to say that I didn't have very many mis-hits. Putting was actually doing much better too. I really hope that we keep getting this nice weather here.

Edited by Dave325

Note: This thread is 1269 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!