IGNORED

2015 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits Discussion Thread

RiddleMeThis
Note: This thread is 3172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Totally agree. I put 0 of this on Spieth.

Yeah like 3 replays showing the thumbs up Spieth gave Day on his nice lag putt...lol....Media

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If it couldn't be Jordan and history, happy it was JDay. Not crazy about the emotion, however. Never see Phil, Rory, or Jordan weep at winning. I'm not a tough guy, I cry at movies, even some commercials but don't care for seeing it from major winners. Call it a personality flaw. Happy for him nonetheless.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I thought he wanted to go home.

I thought He was a girl ... wow ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

If it couldn't be Jordan and history, happy it was JDay. Not crazy about the emotion, however. Never see Phil, Rory, or Jordan weep at winning. I'm not a tough guy, I cry at movies, even some commercials but don't care for seeing it from major winners. Call it a personality flaw. Happy for him nonetheless.

Okay?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

If it couldn't be Jordan and history, happy it was JDay.

Not crazy about the emotion, however. Never see Phil, Rory, or Jordan weep at winning. I'm not a tough guy, I cry at movies, even some commercials but don't care for seeing it from major winners. Call it a personality flaw. Happy for him nonetheless.

The emotion's the best part of all of it for me.

And in fairness, Phil, Rory, and Jordan haven't had the life that Day has had.

• Upvote 1

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Okay?

You down or not?

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Congratz to Jason Day.  What an awesome tournament and final round.  Very happy for him.  Definitely thought it would only be a matter of time.

Totally agree. I put 0 of this on Spieth.

+2.  It's like one of us saying, "nice putt," to someone we're playing with.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

If it couldn't be Jordan and history, happy it was JDay.

Not crazy about the emotion, however. Never see Phil, Rory, or Jordan weep at winning. I'm not a tough guy, I cry at movies, even some commercials but don't care for seeing it from major winners. Call it a personality flaw. Happy for him nonetheless.

Can only assume you are referencing your own personality flaw....and not trying to say Jason Day has a personality flaw b/c he teared-up....that, of course, would be both ridiculous and illogical

Congrats Jason Day.....probably the best way to finish the majors' golf season........

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Not going to lie, I got misty eyed and my wife is sitting here crying. So awesome especially knowing his story.

Your wife watches golf with you? Now I'm misty eyed...

• Upvote 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

And the amazing thing is being classy is more important than their skill level. Jason Day is also classy. Tiger... well I don't know.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Can only assume you are referencing your own personality flaw....and not trying to say Jason Day has a personality flaw b/c he teared-up....that, of course, would be both ridiculous and illogical Congrats Jason Day.....probably the best way to finish the majors' golf season........

Yes, my own.

Your wife watches golf with you? Now I'm misty eyed...

Ha yeah it was hilarious actually. She got into the U.S. Open because it was in our city and she loved it. She watched the Brittish Open and then this tourney. Then as she was crying she goes "what am I doing? I didn't even care about golf until a few months ago!" Lol.

Jason Day got the trophy of major tourney at last. So happy for him. Congrats, Jason!

Also Spieth rocked as well. He got the world best position now and probably will go better in the future since he's still young.

Rory, seemed to need more time to cheer up. Overall the PGA was quite interested for me than any other tours.

This.

I seem to recall seeing a few replays of Phil demonstrating good sportsmanship during a Ryder Cup or Presidents Cup.  I guess Devtron doesn't watch much golf.

Joe Paradiso

The Sunday night after the PGA is always kinda sad because it's basically the end of golf season until really the California swing in February. Yeah, I know there's the Fed Ex Playoffs, Presidents Cup and offseason events, but with football season ramping up, I have a hard time really following it, as do a lot of fans out there. Not the same feel.

But I'm really looking forward to next year. I'm hoping Rory and Jordan can build a rivalry, I'm hoping Tiger can find it, and I'm looking forward to seeing how some of these young guns perform, such as Justin Thomas, Ollie Schneiderjans and Patrick Rodgers, all who I think could break out in a big way next year, along with Koepka and Finau. A lot to look forward to next year.

I

The Sunday night after the PGA is always kinda sad because it's basically the end of golf season until really the California swing in February. Yeah, I know there's the Fed Ex Playoffs, Presidents Cup and offseason events, but with football season ramping up, I have a hard time really following it, as do a lot of fans out there. Not the same feel.

But I'm really looking forward to next year. I'm hoping Rory and Jordan can build a rivalry, I'm hoping Tiger can find it, and I'm looking forward to seeing how some of these young guns perform, such as Justin Thomas, Ollie Schneiderjans and Patrick Rodgers, all who I think could break out in a big way next year, along with Koepka and Finau. A lot to look forward to next year.

You will defiantly hear Patrick Rodgers name next year. I'm looking forward to seeing who takes the Fed Ex cup though. I got me some tickets to the BMW!

Note: This thread is 3172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!