IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

100 (97 ESC 46/51) @ Hunter Ranch (70.6/130). I want to say it was dreadful but it was my first time playing there and some of the holes are just not inviting for first-time players (blind tee shots, hidden fairway run-offs, etc). I started off pretty well, +2 thru 5 and then struggled the rest of the way.

Playing Wednesday at a course I know really well so I'm expecting a good result.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

terrible round of 82 from black tees with my dad. Good news is that he shot 86 :)

The course that I played was in the worst condition I've seen in a long time. The tee boxes had been aerated recently + loads of rain we've had here...the tee boxes looked near destroyed. It was slush, muddy, lumpy, just nasty.

Along with that, this particular course does not drain well at all. Add onto that idiots who once again drive their carts out on mushy, muddy rainy days...leaves for some ugly fairways.

but no excuse...i couldn't sink a damn putt in. 4 3-putts for the round, 2 birdie chances missed from <15ft, 1 eagle chance missed from about 12ft, and my driving accuracy was roughly around 50% with GIR like 50% as well. Overall, bad round of golf for me.

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

82, 41/41, eight pars and 10 bogeys. Have been messing with my swing and my iron play is, shall we say, unpredictable.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nothing. With a bumper crop of both evening and weekend activities at work the next three weeks, I'll be lucky to squeeze in a couple of small buckets at the range.

If we have an early frost, golf season may be about over for me.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Score: 82
Rating/Slope: 70.1/127
Scores: 2 birdies, 7 pars, 6 bogies, 3 doubles
Tees: Blues (tips)

I started very poorly with back-to-back doubles. Then I approached the scoring holes and put up 4 pars over the next 7 holes. Started the back nine with a missed 3 footer for birdie then shanked my tee shot and ended up with a double on 11. However, I stuck a GW from the rough on 12 to about a foot. I did the exact same thing on the 13th, but with my 3 hybrid (206 uphill par3).

Overall, a good round with poor putting again. I just can't make anything even though I feel like I make a good stroke; it just breaks the opposite way I see it and it's very frustrating. My iron shots were laser today giving me a good amount of GIRs (9/18) even while being in trouble off the tee on some holes. We'll see what tomorrow brings :)

Sticks: Burner SF 9.5, 15, 19 | MX-300 4-GW | CG15 56.14, 60.12 | BS Tour #9
Accessories: Tour 360 4.0 | Revolution Stand Bag | GolfShot iPhone App
Last Round: 82 (70)

As a new player, I haven't been keeping score yet. Just trying to get better each time out. Although the game before last, I bogied on the first and last hole (both par 3's), so I was pretty happy with that.

Able to get out again this morning by myself

Score: 83
Rating/Slope: 70.1/127
Scores: 0 birdies, 8 pars, 9 bogies, 1 doubles
GIR: 7/18, FW: 8, Putts: 35, Scrambling %: 20
Tees: Blues (tips)

Not a bad round, but I had too many swing thoughts on a few tee shots that produced shanks off the hosel. I felt like I putted pretty well (16 putts on the back 9) but just inconsistent getting to the green.

Lipped out numerous birdie putts

Sticks: Burner SF 9.5, 15, 19 | MX-300 4-GW | CG15 56.14, 60.12 | BS Tour #9
Accessories: Tour 360 4.0 | Revolution Stand Bag | GolfShot iPhone App
Last Round: 82 (70)

Played a beautiful course this morning. It will become a regular in my rotation in future seasons

Score: 80, 39/41
Rating: 70.4/124
Scores: 11 pars, 6 bogies, 1 double
GIR: 10/18 FIR: 8/14 Putts: 35, U/D - 1/8

Struck my irons very well. Very happy with my greens in regulations, but had 5 or 6 10-15 foot birdie putts that I just couldn't get to drop. I need to work on my putting and start to sink some of those.

My chipping was also very poor today which hurt my score, as I failed to save par several times. Most of it was my putting though, just couldn't figure out the speed. All in all very happy with the round

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

This was yesterday, but I shot a 75 at a course that I had never played before WITH A LEFTY PUTTER.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I shot par for the first time today!! (on an 18 hole course) This was at The Bridges in San Ramon, CA. 6,600+ yds/73.5 rating/146 slope
Dropped a 20' Birdie putt on 18 and let loose a HUGE fist pump!
Hit 11/14 Fairways
12/18 GIR
29 putts
3 Birdies (#1,14,&18), 3 Bogeys (2,7,&13)

My Equipment:
Driver: 9.5* R9, 73g Fubuki stiff | 3wood: 15* R9 3 Wood, x-stiff shaft | Hybrid: 19* Lynx Hybrid, reg. flex | Irons: MP-68s (4i-PW), 5.5x flighted |
Wedges: 52.08*, 56.11*, & 60.07 Vokey Spin-Milled | Putter: Pixl L1.8, 33.5" | Balls: Pro V1x |

Shot a 94, worst round of the year. I would like to blame the greens for being slow, but 40 putts on the first 15 holes should have been enough to figure out how to get the ball to the hole and avoid the four putt double bogey on 18.

My last round of golf certainly had the potential to be great.

Hole # 1 - Three Putt Bogey
Hole # 2 - Birdie
Hole # 3 - Three Putt Bogey
Hole # 4 - Birdie
Hole # 5 is a short par 3 which my tee shot when into the water. Another 2 feet left it would have been dancing on the green. Ended up with a double.
I finished that 9 with two more (one more three putt) and two more pars for a 40.

Second 9 I played well, I was sitting at 2 under thru 7 holes. I made a bogey on number 17 and parred the 18th for a 35.

So take away the 3 three putts and I shoot par and then if my one tee shot was 2 feet left I could have easily been under par today. But you can always say "could have, would have, should have" in golf.

Driver : SQ Sumo 5000 9.5˚ VS 65 proto
3 Wood : V steel
Irons : MP-32 3-PW
Wedges : R-series 56˚ & 60˚
Putter : Tri-Force 2Ball : Pro V1x

09/17 Dead Horse Lake 85 (43/42)
09/24 Dead Horse Lake 87 (43/44)
09/26 Rarity Pointe 88 (45/43)
Ahh. All caught up.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

Ugh. Shot 54 for 9 holes, including an opening 9 (par 4) and a 10 later (par 5). Did have two pars, and really should have had one or two others. For some reason my chipping completely abandoned me---at least 5 of the strokes were completely duffed chips that went 2 or 3 feet, 3 in a row on one hole. It was really frustrating when I hit a perfect drive to the middle of the fairway 40 yards short of the green on a 330-yard par 4, then bladed a pitch 10 yards over and took two chips to get back on, then two putted. "Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory..."

Fortunately it goes in the handicap calcs as only a 51, since my handicap is now low enough that I can't take more than an 8. It'd been so long since I'd shot worse than a 7 that I hadn't even noticed.... oh well.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Only had time to play nine holes. Shot a very catholic 44 -- encompassing poor driving, poor iron play, poor chipping and poor putting. Went back to the clubhouse to find the October handicap run had been posted and I'd been cut from an 11 to an 8. Ow my (golf) balls.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon