IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Walked 9 this morning with Wife: 38 (Par 35)

4 pars
1 birdie
2 bogey
1 Dble bogey

13putts: 1-putts saved me as my GIR sucked

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It was a disastrous 85 today. Crazy day. 47 front 9, couldn't hit the ball at all, followed by a 38 for the back 9. I didn't notice any change in the swing. Why do we have these kinds of rounds?

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 9.5o - 3 wood: Callaway Mavrik 15o - 3 Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 18o - Irons: Callaway Mavrik 4-PW, AW, GW, SW - Putter: TaylorMade T.P.A. X - Ball: Callaway SuperSoft - GPS: Garmin S20 GPS watch - Rangefinder: Bushnell Yardage Pro

On 5/21/2018 at 10:47 PM, easyjay39402 said:

Tournament round yesterday - 77 with 4 birdies in the last 5 holes. Within 4 strokes of shooting my age, which is a major goal for me this year 😎

Congratulations on a fine round.  Are you sure you are a 16 handicap?

Brian Kuehn

Played this evening. Shared s cart with a tourist visiting the area. 

Shot a 39, which I am quite proud of, thank you very much. What's even better, my shoulder feels pretty good too.

6 pars, and 3 bogey 1s. Made some putts, and stayed in the fairways for the most part. 

The tourist, well he carded a 32. He appeared to be the complete package. Way long off the tee, 8 GIRs, and pretty good putter to boot. It was a pleasure watching his game. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Had the tale of two nines yesterday at Springfield.

Jumped out of the car, rushed to the tee.   Played like crap on the front, with two doubles and 1 birdie.

Front 9 - 5 5 4 3 6 4 3 6 4 for a smooth 40.   There went the no-sixes round quickly.

Back 9 - 5 3 3 2 4 5 5 4 4 - 35  played much better on the back when I had 3 birdies in a row (was actually very close to having 5 in a row) and even hit the flag on 17, although the ball bounced 25 feet away on the ricochet. Hit 8 greens on the back, only blemish was three-putt on 16 from 50 feet and bogey from missing the 10th green.

40-35-75 

So hit 13 greens, 4 birdies, 2 doubles and 1 three-putt bogey.  

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

I shot 89 yesterday...on my par 65 home course 😞 Highest number of pars, GIRS, and fairways hit in a round. However, 2 quads and 3 triples on other holes make for a bad day. I have never played so well and scored so poorly due to just a few REALLY bad shots (shanks). Most frustrating part? I played with a buddy who hasn't golfed in OVER 2 years....he shot 84. 

76 in match play. Lost on the last hole. I was playing a 1 handicap without any handicap strokes, so I'm really pleased I pushed it to 18.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

90. 3 x 3 putts, one OOB penalty, and one triple bogie. Should have been an 85. 

Great game today. Shot a 73. (35-38). 2 birdies, 3 bogeys, 13 pars.

Driver: Callaway Mavrik 9.5o - 3 wood: Callaway Mavrik 15o - 3 Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 18o - Irons: Callaway Mavrik 4-PW, AW, GW, SW - Putter: TaylorMade T.P.A. X - Ball: Callaway SuperSoft - GPS: Garmin S20 GPS watch - Rangefinder: Bushnell Yardage Pro

Played well today.

36-37-73 3 birdies and 1 double.   9 GIR’s, made some great up and downs.  

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Decided to play the back tees today, for something different to do.

39-37-76 2 birdies and 1 double on a 3-putt (ugh). 

Played 7, 8 & 9 - 4 over and 16, 17 & 18 - 2 over. 

1 under on the other 12 holes.

-Jerry

93 today. Started hitting some decent shots, but I had too many doubles and higher. I started Bogey, Bogey, Birdie, Par, but followed that with a Quadriple, and Triple. 

- Shane

May 14th, had a chance for the 60s and let it get away. Had it 5 under and bogeyed 3 of the last 5 holes to shoot 70, and one of the holes is a gift par 5. Still pleased but dangit man-

Edited by PFsGATORS

70, 72, 70 and 72 this week. 

Didn't give myself a lot of great looks at birdies but hit a lot of greens and putted well. Almost had a bogey-free round yesterday but mis-clubbed on 18, hit it short in the bunker and lipped out the 4-footer. Unfortunately bogeyed 18 all four rounds, each one was different, so I'm expecting a good run on 18 in the next couple months....law of averages 😉

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

played 36 holes yesterday.

37-38-75  in the morning, 2 birdies and no sixes and then another 37-38-75 in the afternoon with 4 birdies and one double.  it seems like right now, all of my misses are in spots that leave me and easy up and down.  Hoping it stays like that for our President's Cup tournament which starts on Saturday.

-Jerry

Shot two of my best rounds over the holiday weekend - 93 on Saturday and 92 on Sunday!  I may yet get my HC into the teens this year!