Note: This thread is 2405 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm kinda surprised I haven't gotten an email stating it's in delivery. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Same. But i ordered mine on the last day of the sale.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

• Administrator

I asked @GAME Golf about shipping dates and it boils down to this…

Keep an eye out over the next few days or early next week for an email with your tracking info.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

McDowell just got his GG Live.

Just got this to test. The new @game_golf live device. Will post some rounds and let you know how it goes. #gameyourgame

A photo posted by Graeme McDowell (@graeme_mcdowell) on

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted to give you some more information about the shipments of LIVE. Obviously, we are delighted that so many of you have made the jump to LIVE and wanted to reach out to give you all here personally to share a bit more information. 

Basically, the units all arrived at our distributor hub at the end of last week and from there, the necessary preparation is being carried out with pre-order units already starting to ship out. They are being shipped in line with how the orders came in (so first come first serve) and once your specific order has been processed and shipped, a notification email will be sent to you that gives the tracking info etc. (keep an eye on your spam too just in case). This has started and we have already seen people via Social Media etc. confirm that they have received the confirmation email so again, apologies for the delay but they are on the way and we are really excited to get you all out on the course with the new system by your side.

Thanks again for all your support, we would not be here without you. Looking forward to taking a look and comparing all of your rounds.

Cheers!

David

David Kelly

http://gamegolf.com

• Administrator

I woke up to a shipping notification text and email. FedEx says it will be here Friday!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

30 minutes ago, iacas said:

I woke up to a shipping notification text and email. FedEx says it will be here Friday!

Me too! To bad its too cold now for me to use this year =(

Mine will deliver Friday as well! Too bad its supposed to rain all weekend. I'll put it into action next week if the weather stays in the 40's.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

• Administrator

Mine is here! (nine minutes after FedEx texted me to say it arrived… :-D)

5658845836b8d_2015-11-2711.19.46.thumb.j56588459a1e5d_2015-11-2711.21.42.thumb.j

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

Mine is on the way, hopefully today or Monday.

If you put the tracking # in it should tell you when.

Also, I recommend signing up for the free UPS and FedEx shipping things. On UPS it's called "MyChoice." They text you when packages are on their way to you, when they're delivered, etc.

Just got mine. Too bad it's pouring all weekend. 

image.jpg

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

If you put the tracking # in it should tell you when.

Also, I recommend signing up for the free UPS and FedEx shipping things. On UPS it's called "MyChoice." They text you when packages are on their way to you, when they're delivered, etc.

I didn't even think to check the tracking number, must have ate too much turkey yesterday.  Looks like they will get here Wednesday.

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 2405 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!