IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

I have broken 80, own LSW, and was a NC participant. 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've broken 80 and I also own LSW.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Cool please put me down for eagle. Kind of elusive in 2015 but I made a bunch 13-14.

Cool please put me down for eagle. Kind of elusive in 2015 but I made a bunch 13-14.

Dave :-)

• Administrator
1 hour ago, kpaulhus said:

I have broken 80, own LSW, and was a NC participant. 

Yes, you had two of those already… :-)

1 hour ago, MiddleTees said:

I broke 100 several times in 2015. I have also read LSW and am using it in my practice routines but have not played any rounds yet. 

Got it! Looking forward to replacing that with a "broke 90" award.

1 hour ago, jbishop15 said:

I've broken 80 and I also own LSW.

Okey dokey.

30 minutes ago, Dave2512 said:

I only gave you one. :-) Hope that's okay… :-D

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Broke 80,  2 hole-in-ones, made quite a few eagles.  Also won handicap club champion in 1989 if that counts as a tournament.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Ah, finally figured this out. I am a stupid monkey on and off the course sometimes, but thats not what you mean by this award. Maybe you could get me the stupid donkey award? Make the same mistakes over and over again :-)

The others are:

Two Eagles, one of them during a tournament!

Won a couple of tournaments, all Stableford. The one I am most proud of, was a three day tournament in Italy july 2009 (GIFT Arzaga)

Have a copy of LSW

Broke 80 for the first time in 2014.

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Fourputt said:

Broke 80,  2 hole-in-ones, made quite a few eagles.  Also won handicap club champion in 1989 if that counts as a tournament.

Got them, Rick.

16 hours ago, MacDutch said:

Ah, finally figured this out. I am a stupid monkey on and off the course sometimes, but thats not what you mean by this award. Maybe you could get me the stupid donkey award? Make the same mistakes over and over again :-)

The others are:

Two Eagles, one of them during a tournament!

Won a couple of tournaments, all Stableford. The one I am most proud of, was a three day tournament in Italy july 2009 (GIFT Arzaga)

Have a copy of LSW

Broke 80 for the first time in 2014.

Got 'em all, I think.

8 hours ago, bm85 said:

Not broke 80 yet, but I have broken 90!

Must...have...shiny...badge :dance:

All set!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Umm... Stupid monkey, eagle, broke 90. I believe that's it because I think you already have my LSW in there.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

I have some par 5 eagles. Even had a  couple of par 4 eagles, a very long time ago.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I have two hole-in-ones; broke 80; won my club match championship, albeit C flight 7 years ago; and have five-eagles to date.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Jeremie Boop said:

Umm... Stupid monkey, eagle, broke 90. I believe that's it because I think you already have my LSW in there.

Done and…

1 hour ago, Patch said:

I have some par 5 eagles. Even had a  couple of par 4 eagles, a very long time ago.

Done.

47 minutes ago, Yukari said:

I have two hole-in-ones; broke 80; won my club match championship, albeit C flight 7 years ago; and have five-eagles to date.

Got it.

Eagle

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Well this is a cool idea.  

I'll take albatross, under par, LSW, and tournament win! 

I've won probably a dozen tournaments over the years but my favorite recent win was last summer.  I won my City Championship's stroke play with a full field over a weekend.  They use the stroke play championship to qualify for the match play championship. I ran through my first 4 opponents in match play, the only hiccup being against the 32nd seed in the first round. He took me to 22 holes.  Ended up losing in the Championship Match on the 21st hole.  What a battle it was.  4 weekends straight of golf, 9 tournament rounds.  Two matches in one day on one weekend.  Absolutely love it and can't wait to defend my stroke play title this summer, and hopefully finish the job in match play.  

I know that wasn't a very brief overview of the tournament I won, but I wanted to tell the whole story :)

srixon.png.c29104d99ab6ca6ecb927e9dd97b26f1.png    Z785 Driver 10.5° Tour AD BB 7x    |    F65 4W Tour AD TP 7x    |    Z765 4-PW Dynamic Gold X100 AMT    |     Z-Star Ball

TM.png.36c3c24d72a4ac809b0def631452f3ba.png    M3 4H HZRDUS Black    |    Spider Tour Putter

titleist.png.c92d01bf6404c1675a5e518a7447f2c6.png  Vokey SM7 50° 55° 60° Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue Black

I have an eagle.  The fact that I can tell you which course and hole for each of the 7 (not counting aces), is a good indication of how infrequent an eagle is for me. 

Brian Kuehn

• Administrator
19 hours ago, tristanhilton85 said:

Eagle

Got it.

18 hours ago, Unforgiven93 said:

Well this is a cool idea.  

I'll take albatross, under par, LSW, and tournament win! 

I've won probably a dozen tournaments over the years but my favorite recent win was last summer.  I won my City Championship's stroke play with a full field over a weekend.  They use the stroke play championship to qualify for the match play championship. I ran through my first 4 opponents in match play, the only hiccup being against the 32nd seed in the first round. He took me to 22 holes.  Ended up losing in the Championship Match on the 21st hole.  What a battle it was.  4 weekends straight of golf, 9 tournament rounds.  Two matches in one day on one weekend.  Absolutely love it and can't wait to defend my stroke play title this summer, and hopefully finish the job in match play.  

I know that wasn't a very brief overview of the tournament I won, but I wanted to tell the whole story :)

Got 'em. Thanks.

5 hours ago, bkuehn1952 said:

I have an eagle.  The fact that I can tell you which course and hole for each of the 7 (not counting aces), is a good indication of how infrequent an eagle is for me. 

All set!

Congrats again to everyone so far!