IGNORED

2016 Masters Prediction Contest Sponsored by PING! Win a G Driver or G Crossover!

georgep
Note: This thread is 2936 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ping is going to help me be fast and forgiving with the new G Driver and Crossover!

1: Louis Oosthuizen, -7
2: Ryan Moore, -5
3: Emiliano Grillo, -9

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

PING is going to help me be fast and forgiving with the new G Driver and Crossover!

1) Brandt Snedeker -2

2) Daniel Berger -5

3) Bryson DeChambeau -8

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

PING is going to help me be fast and forgiving with the new G Driver and Crossover!

Rickie Fowler -5

Danny Lee -5

Bryson DeChambeau(A) - 5

"PING is going to help me be fast and forgiving with the new G Driver and Crossover!"

Bubba Watson   -10

Adam Scott   -10

Rickie Fowler   -10

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:03 AM, boogielicious said:

"PING is going to help me be fast and forgiving with the new G Driver and Crossover!"

Thongchai Jaidee -6

Kiradech Aphibarnrat -8

Romain Langasque -8

I went with the best names!

This is my favorite pick.
I wish I could redo my pick, probably pick a higher score (less under par) due to weather.
I realized my analysis was too harsh, picks are not void, they just have a much lower chance of winning (some down to 0% chance but still they are not void). And to be truthful, as I look back my 2nd and 3rd picks were throw away picks due to not paying full attention to earlier pics.

Good luck to all - only hours left to get in a guess.

Players play, tough players win!

Adam Scott -10

Bubba Watson -10

Justin Rose -9

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

1) Victor Dubuisson -10

2) Scott Piercy -10

3) Steven Bowditch -10

Edited by lars29

• Administrator

The contest is closed for entries!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

On 3/3/2016 at 4:13 PM, rkim291968 said:

1) Rickie Fowler - 13
2) Byeong-hun An - 13
3) Danny Willet - 13

Damn, Rickie!   2 rounds and you are out.   I will never pick you again.  :pound:

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

• Administrator

So correct me if I'm wrong, but I have first place as:

and second place (with the second pick) as:

Does anyone else see it differently?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Looks good, Erik.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

26 minutes ago, iacas said:

So correct me if I'm wrong, but I have first place as:

and second place (with the second pick) as:

Does anyone else see it differently?

That's it. Congratulations @Jcuzi and @gatsby47!

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Note: This thread is 2936 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!