IGNORED

Kirkland (Costco) Premium Golf Ball

Note: This thread is 1520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Even though I received an email confirmation of my order early afternoon,  I just got an email apologizing the balls sold out before my check out was completed. 

Ping G30 SF TEC
Ping G25 3w
Ping G Red Dot +1/4" irons - 6,7,8,9,W,U,SW, LW
Ping G30 3H
Ping G25 4H
Ping Scottdale TR B60
Callaway Supersoft

27 minutes ago, cnl390 said:

Even though I received an email confirmation of my order early afternoon,  I just got an email apologizing the balls sold out before my check out was completed. 

I didn't get that email yet.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got a confirmation email at 11:45 EST.  Nothing since then.  What are the odds I actually get balls?

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

8 hours ago, davechen said:

I got a confirmation email at 11:45 EST.  Nothing since then.  What are the odds I actually get balls?

I got my shipping confirmation email at 2 am.  :banana:

• Upvote 1

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

3 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

I got my shipping confirmation email at 2 am.  :banana:

Me too!  Well, 1:41. :banana:

• Upvote 1

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Just now, davechen said:

Me too!  Well, 1:41. :banana:

Awesome

-Jerry

19 hours ago, chilepepper said:

Well.........id like to try some but it seems like quite the cluster ****. Snell has been pretty reliable at a good price

There isn't really a way to confirm this, but these seem to be way more in demand than Snell, and probably also are working off smaller production line.  It's become pretty clear that Costco sorely underestimated consumer interest in these balls.  Word of mouth is a hell of a good marketing campaign thanks to the internet.

I'm just glad I still have a little over 4 dozen left from the first run of them.  I really like the ball and if I didn't have any on me I probably wouldn't be able to buy them.

Driver - Cleveland CG Black 265
Fairway Wood - Adams Tight Lies 16 Degrees
Hybrids - 18 and 20 Degrees Adams Pro
Irons - 4-PW Adams XTD
Wedges - 52 and 56 degree Cleavland CG16

21 hours ago, cnl390 said:

is anyone else's noticing that there are Kirkland Balls available right now on the Costco website?

-Jerry

2 minutes ago, No Mulligans said:

The balls are not available today at the San Diego Morena Blvd store/warehouse.

I just bought another  2 dozen pack online right this minute.

-Jerry

I just bought some more too.  The total costs are going up though.   Last order total was $36.55.   Today's order was $38.67 for a non-member.   $4.99 for shipping, $1.50 for non-member 

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

13 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

I just bought some more too.  The total costs are going up though.   Last order total was $36.55.   Today's order was $38.67 for a non-member.   $4.99 for shipping, $1.50 for non-member 

Out of stock again

-Jerry

that was quick.   I saw your previous post and ordered them.   In 24 minutes they sold out.

Edited by dennyjones

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

2 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

that was quick.   I saw your previous post and ordered them.   In 24 minutes they sold out.

crazy Fast

-Jerry

A buddy texted me this afternoon and I was able to get an order in for 2 twin packs before they sold out.  I missed the wave on Wednesday so I'm glad I got to put in an order.  I've still got a dozen and half in the garage but these will be my 2017 gamers without a doubt.

Driver: Cobra FlyZ | 9.5 Degrees Draw | Fujikura Pro 63 Tour Spec
Fairway Wood: Cobra F7 3-4 Wood | 14.5 degrees | Fujikura Pro 65
Hybrid: Cobra F7 3-4H | 19 degrees | Fujikura Pro 75H
Irons: Srixon Z545 (4-Iron) | Srixon Z 765 (5-PW)
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 | 50 F Grind | 54 M Grind | 58 K Grind
Putter: Odyssey O-Works 1W WBW

On 12/20/2016 at 4:06 PM, dennyjones said:

when their website was back up and running, my order was canceled because they were sold out, even though I had 1 in the cart.   Darn...

My original order arrived today.  The other one should arrive by Saturday.

-Jerry

One year it's Cabbage Patch Kids, another year it's Tickle Me Elmo.  This year it's a golf ball!

• Upvote 1

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Note: This thread is 1520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!