IGNORED

2017 NFL Playoffs

Wanzo
Note: This thread is 2619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:10 AM, dennyjones said:

I'm surprised that Green Bay won.  Rodgers has been magical.     Pittsburgh wasn't a surprise although KC gave them a great game and everyone expected New England to win.

I believe we could see a Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh Superbowl.

Stay out of the stock market for a while, and I would hold off on the lottery ticket purchase.

Just sayin.....

I see.   Good thing I didn't have any $$ on the game.   Not only did Atlanta look real good, New England looked amazing too.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

15 hours ago, dennyjones said:

I have been impressed with Atlanta.   They are the real deal.  

They feasted on QB in that game yesterday like Denver's D did in last years playoffs. Brady better make sure his helmet is on tight. 

Photos-New-England-Patriots.jpg

• Upvote 1

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

As a Browns fan it's hard to get excited about this time of year.  The only exciting time of the year is April (Draft) and August (pre-season doesn't count).

I would say the draft is always the most fun since we get to induct fresh meat to our factory of sadness.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

14 minutes ago, NCGolfer said:

As a Browns fan it's hard to get excited about this time of year.  The only exciting time of the year is April (Draft) and August (pre-season doesn't count).

I would say the draft is always the most fun since we get to induct fresh meat to our factory of sadness.

Maybe the Browns will trade one of their first round picks to the Patriots for Jimmy Garoppolo.  :-)

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Patriots continue to be an annoyingly good and simply the most complete organization for rest of the country.

I do think that Matt Ryan + J Jones have the capability to punch a serious hole, but if Branch and Butler have a half a decent game then it will be interesting.

Somebody's gotta stop Brady like Von Miller did last year though to have a chance. Can't give him a chair to sit on and ponder for 10 seconds on who to pass too many times. Hard to imagine what life will be like after the Brady-Belichick era. Of course pathological Brady haters will always continue bringing up deflategate to discredit.  

• Upvote 1

Vishal S.

Should be a good game, this will be the best offense the Patriots have played all year and this will be the best defense that Atlanta has likely played all year.  Sucks to have to wait two weeks.

-Jerry

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:20 AM, dennyjones said:

What is amazing about the Patriots, they replaced 30 of their 51 players this year and Gronkowski isn't playing

were the 21 players they didn't replace all starters ;-).  Seriously, that is a pretty amazing stat.  They are annoyingly good year in and year out with whoever they surround Bill and Brady with.  I'm sure most people outside of Boston will be Falcons fans.  Hoping for a close game to watch.

Matt          My Swing

:ping: G425 Max Driver

Sub 70 3 wood, 3 hybrid and 5-p 639CB

Edison wedges 51, 55, 59

Sub 70 004 Mallet

Historically - Birds have fared only slightly better than Cats and trail Humanoids by a substantial margin.  Regardless...I'll be pulling for Atlanta.

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

I'm a Brady fan but I believe that Atlanta has more weapons than New England.   If Gronk was playing, I'd probably bet on New England.   

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:55 PM, dennyjones said:

I'm a Brady fan but I believe that Atlanta has more weapons than New England.   If Gronk was playing, I'd probably bet on New England.   

Pats were 9-0 w/o Gronk this year and there is talk of trading him.

I go with the QB and Matt Ryan has been the best QB this season. They are playing the best football right now. They just look more polished than New England. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Be pretty cool if a QB from BC knocked off NE in the SB.

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Tom Brady.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note: This thread is 2619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!