IGNORED

2017 Newport Cup Matches at Talamore Resort (Pinehurst, NC)

iacas

Note: This thread is 1498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Foursomes is a tricky format.  You have to decide who's going to tee off on the odd or even holes, what ball you are going to use (Snell, Titleist, etc.). 

Hopefully the East team can make up some ground in the four-ball in the afternoon.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Those are awesome repair tools! I have one of that same brand that I got from a PGA store but I never thought to look to see what brand it is. My ball marker is just the PGA tour logo though.

Cmon Blue team keep grinding and get a few back to end out the front 9!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas unpinned and unfeatured this topic
Note: This thread is 1498 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo after clicking this link. For Mevo+, click this link or the image above.
    • TIL: Well, at least from someone who knows hockey, what he told me. That defense and goalies have gotten better so an uptick in deflection scores. That pickup the puck off the ice move looks pretty hard. Especially to do it that quickly under the time pressure of a game. Kind of reminds me of juggling a golf ball, but that skill doesn't help much with scoring in golf whereas in hockey, it did here. I don't watch hockey and don't know it as well as other sports, but this looks like it was quite something.  
    • That's why I said I know it's harsh. My point was essentially a philosophical one. People change their minds about war when they have had first hand experience of it. It has to be personal for some people. Some people can only understand domestic abuse when it affects them personally. Some people can only understand genocide when they have a family connection. People decide to get vaccinated when they think "Shit... x died. I'm getting vaccinated." I get you....I'm making a point in a way that can make me look bad. But I do think the point is valid. Which is why I phrased it the way I did. And..... I accept your criticism. It is not unfair.  
    • He might play Bay Hill at some point… but even that's unlikely, I think. Three majors (not the U.S. Open?). Maybe Riviera (pretty flat, benefits TWF). Those are the tier 1 tournaments, I think. Maybe the Players, since he can bunt it around and putt and it's a flat site, and it pays out a good bit too. I think he'll play six events a year.
    • Do you have evidence of this? Because that section of the road is notorious, and sees a lot of crashes. So do you have evidence that everyone else who wrecks there who isn't Tiger Woods has gotten a charge? And that Tiger wasn't cited for something? The police said he didn't appear to be impaired. So, having been defeated by logic on that, you now make assumptions about what charges he or others would have or should have or could have faced?
    • Yep, you can have compassion, though it seems in short supply, for those who chose poorly.  
  • Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...